A Date

A few months passed and before Bilbo knew it he had been in Angband for six months.

His life was simple, fun even, as he spent his days managing Melkor's medications or playing with the twins or even doing both simultaneously.

But one day, as he had been giving Melkor his nightly cannabis, the older man had asked, "Have you ever been to Shen before?"

"No." Bilbo denied, "I never left the Shire before coming here. My father has been all over the world on business trips but I am not so cultured."

Melkor hummed, "That will have to change, Mairon and I will be taking a trip to Shen on business and -naturally, as my carer- you will accompany us."

The blond was delighted and asked how long they would be gone so he could pack accordingly.

***

Bilbo had assumed that the Bauglirs had a private jet seeing that they were so wealthy, but during the car ride to Hithlum International Airport Mairon explained that a private jet was an unnecessary expense since they traveled so rarely.

Instead, they were going to be traveling first class on their fifteen-hour flight.

When they got into the plane -given priority due to Melkor's disability (seeing that he walked with a cane and all, but the older man had given a murderous look to the stewardess who offered to wheel him in with the airport-supplied wheelchair)- Bilbo followed the Bauglirs and the nervous stewardess past the cramped seats of economy to first class.

Unlike the versions of first class he had seen on TV where they just had seats that actually reclined flat and comfortable seats, this plane had full on suites for their first class fliers.

The room was easily long enough to warrant three rows of economy and nearly half the width of the plane, with a full queen-sized bed, two seats, and a massive TV.

Bilbo just was in shock, watching as Melkor plopped on the bed like it was the most normal thing in the world and Mairon hung his jacket in the tiny wardrobe that Bilbo had just now noticed.

The blond then noticed the fact that there were only two seats and thought he was to sit elsewhere.

"Can I have my ticket?" Bilbo asked Mairon

The golden-eyed male looked confused, "Why would you need that?"

"So I can figure out where my seat is." The shorter male answered

"No need, you are to sit in here with us." Mairon replied

Bilbo tilted his head, "But there are only two seats?"

"No need to worry, it is called a family suite, they know it is meant for more than two." The strawberry blond assured, "Get comfortable, it will be a long flight."

Obeying, Bilbo settled on one of the two seats and watched as Melkor and Mairon settled on the bed together, turning the TV on.

***

Bilbo groggily woke up sometime later, rubbing his eyes.

He had no idea how long he had been asleep nor did he know when he had fallen asleep, but he did however, immediately notice that he was on the bed.

Blushing as he realized where he was, his face flushed red when he felt his leg was resting atop Melkor's hips.

His situation only grew more embarrassing when he felt stiffnesses brushing against his own most intimate areas, not knowing what to do as both Mairon and Melkor were asleep on either side of him poking him with their erections.