"𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙨𝙣'𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜"

"Is this really necessary? Nothing happened, I was just sitting!." Tim closes the door behind him as they both enter the interrogation room.

"Sit down." There is more sternness in Tim's voice but it's still heavily full of concern. "Are you~ seriously? This is unbelievable-"

"No! What's unbelievable is you sitting on the railing of a bridge fifty feet above ice cold water!" Tim's eyes become teary, filled with way more emotion then before.

"Look, I wasn't thinking okay-"

"No shit."

"Could you stop interrupting me! Look, nothing happened, I'm still alive. And even if I wanted to jump I would've already!"

Tim looks at Lucy right in the eyes, she quickly pauses regretting her words of choice.

"I~ I don't mean it like that. Tim, I'm not suicidal!"
Lucy sighs.

"I need to go back to my apartment and get my uniform, and get properly ready."

"I don't think you're ready to come back yet..."

"Come on! This is ridiculous!"

"You were obviously up there for a reason, Lucy..."

"Okay fine! The thought crossed my mind once! but I didn't. I'm sick of being scared, and not going out to have fun anymore because all I can think about is fucking Caleb!"

Lucy hit the table with her palm. Tim furrows his eyebrows at her as she has never really cursed around him besides the occasional 'ass, and damnit'
but he quickly notices the tears fall from her eyes, even though she is keeping a straight face.

Tim sits in the chair across the table from Lucy.
"Look, Lucy... You clearly aren't in a good mental state right now, and you know it."

Lucy opens her mouth to speak but she stops, her eyes swelling with tears. She hiding her face in her hands, no will left in her to fight back the intense water as she lets out a choked sob.

Tim sighs, not sure what to say. He knows Lucy is hurting and he wants to help her. The pain in her voice, the fear in her eyes. He can't stand to see her this way.

Ever since he brought her back to life that day, he has been so worried, more protective. He wants Lucy to know he's here for her. He gets up and walks around the table.

"Lucy..." He slowly moves her hands from her face. He wraps an arm around her shoulder guiding her up and off the chair, and pulling her into a hug.

In the past 10 months that Tim has been Lucy's T.O. They have gotten really close. The warmth of Tim's arms surrounding Lucy, the comfort of his hand holding the back of her head as she horribly fails at not crying into his chest.

Tim cares for Lucy... Deeply. Tim had dealt with many of suicide cases over the years, and he can't come to face that- what if it was her suicide file he had to read, if that man hadn't showed up or even called 911.

Lucy looks up from Tim's chest.

"I wanna come back to work, I'm~ I feel useless."

"I don't think you should be coming into work yet, and~ and with what we were just called for, you. I don't think Sergeant Grey is gonna allow you." Lucy glances up at Tim, her eyes red, swollen, her cheeks raw, and pink, filled with dry tears, her eyelashes soaked.

Tim glances up at the clock on the wall of the interrogation room and sighs before looking back at Lucy as they have now pulled apart.

7:27am