𝟛

------------------------------

Elias, determined to learn self-defense, headed to the Mikaelson home. Upon entering, he encountered Esther. "How can I assist you, Elias?" she inquired. "I'm looking for Mikael," Elias replied. Esther hesitated briefly before responding, "He's behind the house." Elias thanked her and proceeded in that direction,

As Elias approached Mikael, he noticed him meticulously polishing his sword. Mikael glanced up, a hint of curiosity flickering in his eyes as he regarded Elias. "I want you to teach me to fight," Elias declared firmly. Mikael remained silent for a moment, studying Elias's determined green eyes before asking, "Why do you seek this training?" Elias met his gaze with equal intensity, "I need to learn to defend myself and protect my mother."

Mikael, assessing Elias's resolve, finally nodded slowly. "Very well," he said, setting aside his sword. "But understand this: the path of a warrior is demanding and unforgiving. Are you prepared for that?" Elias nodded without hesitation, his resolve unshaken.

"You'll train with Finn and me. Make sure you're here before sunrise," Mikael instructed.

Elias, accepting the challenge, promised to be there

—----------------

Upon arriving home, Elias was met by his mother, Ayana. She looked at him with a mix of concern and curiosity. "So, you're learning to fight?" she asked, her tone revealing her disapproval.

Ayana had always been against the idea of Elias learning to fight. She worried about the dangers and the violence it entailed. However, Elias, steadfast in his decision, faced his mother's concerns with unwavering persistence.

"You won't teach me offensive magic, and I need to defend myself," Elias asserted. His mother, Ayana, replied with a tone of gentle reproof, "I've been teaching you defensive magic to avoid the need for fighting."

"But it's not enough, Mother. I want to be able to protect you, to keep us safe. This is how I can show my gratitude for everything you've done for me. You found me abandoned, yet you took me in, cared for me, raised me," Elias explained passionately.

Ayana's eyes welled up with tears as she looked at her son. "You're still young, Elias. You shouldn't have to bear the burden of protecting me. That's my role as your mother," she said, her voice wavering. After a moment's hesitation, she conceded, "But since you're so committed to this path, you must wear this necklace. It will protect you and serve as your talisman." She gently placed the necklace around Elias's neck.

As the necklace settled against his skin, Elias felt an inexplicable change within him, but he set the thought aside. He embraced his mother,

The necklace was exquisite, with a striking gem at its center. As Elias toyed with it, he sensed a hint of his mother's magic infused within. Curious, he asked, "Mother, why is your magic in this necklace?"

Ayana responded, "I've enchanted it with a protection spell and infused some of my magic into it. This way, you can channel it if you ever find yourself in danger." She spoke reassuringly, hoping to convey the necklace's significance and her care for his safety.

Internally, Ayana harbored another reason for the necklace's magic. It was also meant to temper Elias's anger and ensure that in learning to defend himself, he wouldn't inadvertently harm others. This silent wish of hers, a mother's precaution to balance her son's newfound abilities with restraint, was her way of protecting Elias from the potential perils of unchecked power.

—------------------------

. Each morning, as the first light of dawn broke the horizon, he arrived at the Mikaelson home, ready to embrace the rigorous training ahead.

Under Mikael's stern guidance, Elias and Finn trained intensely. They sparred, practiced weapon handling, and p various combat techniques. Mikael was a strict teacher, emphasizing physical strength, mental resilience, and strategic thinking.

The training sessions were grueling, often pushing Elias to exhaustion. Yet, he persisted, fueled by his desire to protect and driven by a growing sense of discipline and self-assurance.

Elias's routine solidified into a disciplined and fulfilling rhythm as the years passed. He dedicated his early mornings to training with the Mikaelsons, where he continued to sharpen his combat skills. The rest of his day was spent with his mother, Ayana, deepening his knowledge of magic.

As Elias's magical abilities developed, he encountered an unusual phenomenon: he could sense the emotions of those around him. He felt the underlying frustration in Mikael, the pervasive fear in Niklaus, and the complex mix of emotions within Finn. Initially, this sensory influx confused Elias; he struggled to differentiate between these external emotions and his own feelings.

With his mother's guidance, however, Elias gradually learned to distinguish his emotions from those of others. Ayana taught him techniques to filter and understand these empathic experiences, allowing him to manage better and comprehend this unique aspect of his abilities.

Elias often accompanied his mother to neighboring villages, where they provided healing services to the sick. As he gained more experience and confidence, Elias sometimes ventured out alone, offering his healing skills to those in need.

At the age of 14, Elias made a startling discovery. He realized his face was identical to Stefan Salvatore's, albeit younger. This revelation brought the shocking understanding that he was a doppelganger, a concept he remembered from the television show.   

----------------  

What is the name of the Mystic Falls High School history teacher Alaric Saltzman replaces?  

VOTE, COMMENT, FOLLOW