Chapter Four

I walk to my tryouts for Quidditch. Cedric is standing there shaking his head.

"You were serious," he laughs. I smile and nod my head. Others that are trying out gather around.

"Okay," Cedric shouts. "We have room for a Beater. Two Chasers. And a Keeper. Split into the group your trying out for. And to make it fair, it'll be me and the other two already in."

We do as we say. There is only one other person than me trying out for Keeper. We're last. The guy goes before me. And I'll have to admit it, this guy's amazing. My turn comes up and I mount my broom.

I wait till the Quaffle comes flying at me. I knock out out of the way. I lose track of how many Quaffles they've thrown at me and how many I have knocked out of the way. I eventually finish and land. The guy against me comes over.

"You probably got the spot," he tells me.

"I think you got it," I tell him. He smiles and we wait for results.

"Okay," Cedric says. "Here is the official team. The three Chasers are Malcolm Preece, Heidi Macavoy, and Tamsin Applebee. The Beaters are Maxine O'Flaherty and Anthony Rickett. The Keeper is Claire Smith. And I'll take Seeker. Thank you everyone for trying out. This is was probably the closes on tryouts."

We go on with our day. I catch up with Cedric.

"Can I walk with you to the house?" I ask him.

"Yeah. I would love your company."

"How was today's classes?"

"Great second day honestly. Don't you have Hagrid's tomorrow?"

"Yeah. Why?"

He laughs and shakes his head.

"Your in four a treat."

"Do you have Astronomy?"

"Yeah."

"So do I."

"It's tomorrow," we say at the same time. Well I'm clearly I'm in a higher year class. We walk the rest of the way in silence. Once we get to the house, I quickly take a shower.

I change into a red paid shirt and blue jeans. I put on boots and head downstairs. Cedric and I head down to the lake. We start skipping rocks in silence.

"I think Cho likes you," I tell him, breaking the silence.

"Really?" He asks. "Never noticed."

"How could you not?"

"Because my attention was drawn by someone else."

A pain stabs my heart.

"Who?"

He looks at me and pulls me closer.

"You," he whispers. He kisses my lips lightly and I kiss back.