18. The Man of her Dreams

"You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams." - ... Anonymous.

Lucifer's POV:

"What is that"?. I ask her pointing at the notebook she's holding while laying down on the grass beside her in a hill. She turned to me with a smile that I could die for. She giggles before showing the notebook to me.

I look at the notebook, the words "My bucket list" is written on it. I turned to her with a furrowed eyebrows. "And what the hell is this?". I ask. She sighed before taking the notebook away from me.

"You're hopeless aren't you". She mumbled before opening it. "This is where i wrote the things i wanna do in the future, you know like your dreams or your goals in life. I write all of them here so i wouldn't forget". I laugh at her and she turned to me with daggers in her eyes before i earned a smack in my head.

"Ouch, that hurts". I pretend to get hurt. She pouted her face and she looks so cute and adorable doing that. I pinch both her cheeks making them red and i earned a punch on my stomach. I chuckled at her reaction. She looks mad but still cute as ever.

"Haha, sorry can't help it, you're just too....cute". I saw her blushed at my remarks before hitting me again and again but i just laughed and laughed. Moments later she joined me from laughing making music to my ear.

After following and stalking her for two months. I finally got the chance to talk to her and spend time with her and i feel like the happiest person in earth when were together. For me she's like a precious gem that i can never let go of. Being here with her now means the world to me. She's everything i could ask for.

Weve been spending times for almost a month now. Axel already know about her and they became friends faster than i expected. Tho sometimes i really want to keep her all for myself but for her im just another friend who save her one time. But its ok as long as she's here with me that's all that matters.

Her laugh died out after sometime. "Hey Lucifer". I turned to her. "Yeah?". I replied.

"How about you do you have some kind of dreams?". I thought about it. Im born to a rich family and im use to getting everything i want by a snap of a finger so i didn't have anything i could wish for. I shake my head at her.

"None that i could think of". I told her and she just nods. For a moment i saw a hint of sadness accross her eyes but she quickly blink it away and look up at the sky. She close her eyes and release a big breath. I just stared at her with a smile, watching her every moves. Admiring every bit of her.

"Ehh it must be nice getting whatever you want". She commented and i just nod. I stared at the blue sky and close my eyes like her.

"So you haven't told me about your dreams." I ask her still not opening my eyes.

"Nahh, you will just laugh at me like you did earlier." She replied

"I won't"

"I don't believe you"

"Trust me i will listen".

"Promise you won't laugh?".

"Promise". She release a big breath and started telling me about her dreams.

"I only have four wishes". She started and i keep on nodding still closing my eyes.

"First, i want to create a garden full of flowers with a fountain and a tree with a swing. It will be my secret place where i can enjoy my time alone. Staring at the beautiful flowers while riding on the swing and humming. Its very peaceful amd i can ease my mind doing that". I opened my eyes and look at her. She's smiling while saying those things.

"Second. I wanna go to Japan. My dream country. I wan't to eat and do all kind of things there. That would be fun". I stared at her with admiration.

"Third. I wanna help my family and be with them at all things. And last but not the least . I wan't to find someone that i will fall in love with. Give him everything i have. Tho all kind of stuff with him and love him for the rest of our lives. Life would be perfect if i find someone like that". She smiled at the thought and lightly chuckled. I continued staring at her unable to say anything.

"Hey Lucifer?". Athena snap her fingers in front of me bringing me back to reality. She look at me with worried eyes.

"You ok?". She ask me with a worry tone. But a smile made its way to my lips when i saw her cheeks getting chubby from eating and she looks adorable as ever. I pinch her cheeks and she stilled surprised from my actions. I immediately stop when i realize what i was doing and cleared my throat.

"Yeah im fine, just remembered something." I mumbled. She seems to snap out of her trance and continued eating the strawberry cake i bought earlier before getting in the plane with a red face.

I watch her as she eat. I only have one dream for now. That is, to be the man in her dreams and making her dreams come true with me. Doing all the things she wanna do together with me. Have a future with her and cherish her till my last breath. I want to be her everything. Just like what she wish when we were still young and naive.

"Have you guessed where were heading?". I ask her with a playful smile. She turned to look at me and shake her head.

"You told me you will tell me at the airplane didn't you?". I nod at her.

"Okay, I'll give you a clue". I decided to play with her. She nod her head with excitement in her eyes. "It's where moom cakes came from". I grin when her eyes lit up and she stop munching what she's eating. She smiled from ear to ear and i know she already knew what i was thinking.

"Don't tell me its". She excitedly ask. I nod knowing what she's thinking.

"Japan". She exclaimed and hug me. I stilled for a moment but when i saw how happy she is. I hug her back feeling the warm of her body embraces mine. I wanted time to stop for a moment there. I wanna hug her forever and never let go of her like what i did in the past. I'll make sure not to do the same mistake again. I'll be with her forever this time.

●●●●

Yo Nakama's. Another chapter again tho its a little bit short this time coz i have a lot to do and im already starting on another book but i'll published it next time.

Btw can someone do the cover for me please?😖😣 oneegay.

And also i wanna thank this two classmates and bestfriend of mine for supporting me from the beggining. Even my ideas are crazy but they're still there to support me and say things to me that gives me strength to go forward and continue writing. So VerzielJaneBingat and ambalmaryrose , thank you for your support guys ,, love you two so much. And also my sister im_sexy022 thanks for the support. I appreciate you guys a lot🥰

Yehhee we hit 1K,, kanpai,, hoping for more😊

Love ya and see ya Nakama's.

L.J