Queen of the Ring

Description: Isabella is tired of all the things that she has to do in her life to be "perfect" in her Abuela's eyes. So, when she gets the chance to join a highly illegal fighting ring to vent out a bit of her frustration, she leaps at the chance.

And (to her own surprise) she thrives.

She starts to find herself anticipating the thrill of her next fight, loving the feeling of a dull ache in her bones, or the sting of a cut, as she stands in the ring, victorious.

This is the story of how she went from being a pretty little princess...

To the Queen of the Ring.

Isabella's Appearance:

Isabella's Personality: Confident, snarky, just as likely to throw an insult at her opponent as she is to throw a punch

And now, the one-shot!

Camilo watched in surprise and awe as Isabella battled her opponent. The guy was easily twice her size, built like a boulder and looked like he could even out-muscle Luisa. And yet, here was his prima, delivering quick and precise blows to him and not even getting hit once!

She looked less like a princess, and more like a goddess of battle right now.

Camilo couldn't help himself. He downed his shot glass and cheered along with the crowd "KICK HIS ASS ISA!"

And oh boy, she did.

She absolutely did.

Notes: If you're gonna ship Isabella with an OC or something, make sure the character is female, Lesbian Disaster Isa is Best Isa, especially when it makes Abuela have a stroke!

Speaking of Abuela, if you plan on bashing her in this fic should you decide to write it, include at least one scene of Isabella saying something along the lines of "You don't get to control me anymore, and if you try I'll break you in half."

Anyway, that's all. STAY FREAKIN EPIC AND UNTIL NEXT TIME!