Mirabel Madrigal and the Legend of the Ten Rings

Description: When Mirabel makes a wish to have her very own Gift, she wakes up the following morning to find ten extremely powerful artefacts around her arms. With them, she decides to help around the Encanto in secret. But when a powerful warlord comes seeking the rings, Mirabel must use her newfound abilities to save the Encanto.

Mirabel's Weapons: The Ten Rings

One-shot for inspiration:

Mirabel was in the nursery, watching the nighty sky. "Why is it always me?" she asked, to no-one in particular, "Why did they leave me out of the photo? Is all this really just because I don't have a Gift?"

Mirabel sighed and looked up at the stars. One of them seemed especially bright tonight, and while she knew how childish it was, she thought, What have I got to lose? and decided to make a wish.

"I wish that I could have a Gift of my own."

All of a sudden, Mirabel started to feel really tired (probably from the long day, she thought) and decided to head to bed.

Unaware that her wish had been granted.

When Mirabel woke the next morning, she instantly felt a weight on her arms. She lifted them up and was shocked to see that around her wrists were ten rings made from some kind of strange metal, with orange glowing runes on their sides.

Mirabel was shocked. She blinked once, then twice, then thrice just to be sure.

They were still there.

And Mirabel gasped as she realised what had happened.

Her wish had been granted.