𝟕.

KASHISH

"Didn't I say to you, don't bother me, officer?" His yelled voice makes me pause on my steps. He was standing alone and wasn't giving a damn to the fucking world. "Excuse me, major", I said and he turned his gaze to me.

Not again!! All I wanted was not to face him but he was right in front of me. "You ass......!!" He looked at me and I stopped. "Complete your admiring words for me", he said in a husky tone. This guy knows that his presence makes me frustrated but still, he surprises me with his presence.

"Are you okay"? He looked at me. I have faced many rude professors and strict invigilators but I must say this creature is damn scary. He must be 6 feet or might be more than 6 feet, as I don't have an exact measurement. "Yeah, I'm okay!!"

"Why have you brought me here, major? We are supposed to go to training camps", he paused his yellow eyes on me. It looks like I have tiger's eyes on me. "Why, do we look like kidnappers in army uniforms?" he grunted. I closed my eyes. "Didn't your college authorities inform you that this is a camp?

I looked at the rock behind him. "Eyes on me, I hate it when someone ignores my glares", he said and my eyes spontaneously met his and I started feeling goosebumps all over my body. "Why are you talking in a rude and angry tone?" I said. "This is my usual tone", he looked at me with annoyance.

You rascal!! I'm not his subordinate, then why the hell is he dominating me? "Don't bother me and go back to your camps now", he again used his commanding tone. is he just checking my patience? "Are we going to spend our next month here with you guys?" I looked at the camps where we were supposed to stay.

"Don't ever raise your voice on me again", he said, I chuckled. He is taking slow steps towards me. "Perhaps you aren't aware of the orientation programme", our eyes were pinned to each other. He leaned forward. "May I?"

Orientation programme is the training session where the cadets work with soldiers to absorb knowledge about the battlefield. Where the cadets undergo for basic military stuff like drill, marching, physical training, and weapon training as well.

"You see, I don't want to talk to you", I said. "Now tell me where do I get food, as I'am hungry" I said while equally staring into his eyes. He freezed his mouth and stares as well. "Tell me, I'm waiting", he pointed out straight in his right-hand direction. "Ask him", he said and walked out.

"Wait-" I said and he paused his steps. I walked towards him until he was two steps away from me. "What!!" He turned himself. I extended my hand to him, "give me my phone", He looked at me. "I know you have it, come on, give it to me-or else", I said, and he smirked.

"Or else", he leaned forward until he was two fingers away from me. "Are you trying to threaten me again?" he asked and I flinched. My hair shattered on his face, and he closed his eyes. "If you have thoughts of stealing my phone - I swear I will ruin your dashing face with my fucking nails", My lips curled.

He removed my hair from his face and opened his eyes. "Nice try, miss kashish-but you will never win with a beast", he smirked while tugging his hand in his pocket. "Here's your phone, and don't worry your private messages are safe with me", he winked at me and walked out.

"w-what!!" Stop it! I yelled at him but he didn't pause his steps. I curled my lips because I'm so angry at him. Did he read my messages, bloody ass-hole?

"Go to hell, I hate you", I cursed him.

❀❀❀❀❀❀

"How rude and arrogant officer he was", I walked straight for 5 minutes while cursing him. "I have never seen a dashing officer like him, and an arrogant officer as well", I looked at the officer. He must be the right person with whom I need to talk. He is helping his fellow soldier to make food.