𝟐𝟎.

KASHISH

"I will come back to you, sweetheart",

"You can't escape from me, as the world is too narrow to find you", he giggles. "I will chase you till the end of eternity. Soon, I will make you imprisoned in my cage again"

I can't scream! My breaths keep coming in short gasps; my lungs not expand. The darkness swallowing me with its allure. My throat is closing up, and I'm trying to shout and I can't stop wheezing, thrashing my arms, and trying desperately to breathe, but my efforts are goes in veins.

"I will take what's mine, and there is no one who can save you from me. This time your major spoiled my whole plan, but never mind, he will pay for that after giving me his life"

"I will cut his organs into pieces in front of your eyes like I did with your father. I'm a man of my words. I heard that -he is the last one in your life; I-gonna break your last hope too while tearing off his fucking heart" I want to scream, but why I can't.

"Don-don't please, do-don't hurt Ranvijay" I whispered in a barely audible voice. I felt like someone-not someone-that monster choking my throat with his fucking hands. My whole body was soaked in sweat.

"Say your goodbye to him", he stabbed Ranvijay's heart. "Ranvijay!!" I woke up with a scream. I stained the couch with my blood. I pressed my lips and gulped my saliva. I started breathing heavily and every exhale was piercing my heart.

"Ranvijay! Ranvijay! Where are you? Please come to me?" I started panicking my tongue and kept repeating his name.

I rolled my eyes all around, but I didn't find him near me. Where am I? The moment was like i living my dream in reality. Did he really hurt Ranvijay? Did he take away Ranvijay with him? Tears started building in my eyes.

I got down from the couch to search for him, but I didn't have enough strength as my muscles stiffened. The painful sensation pierced my body when I tugged my feet's on the floor. He can't hurt Ranvijay-he-he can't do that.

I leaned my body forward. Black dots appeared in front of my eyes. "Baisa!!" A soft female voice touched my eyes. Who is she? Did that monster cage me again? I didn't turn to her. My eyes were searching for an object so that I could protect myself.

My eyes fell on the wooden box that lay near the couch. I grabbed that one and hit her. She started groaned in pain. Blood dripped from her head. "Don't come near me. Tell me where is Ranvijay?" I started throwing things in the direction of her.

"Ranvijay! Ranvijay!" I throw the glass vase over the floor. Why is he not answering my voice? He promised me that he would never leave me, than why he broke his promise. Some pieces of the vase sting to my feet as I mistakenly walked on shattered pieces of the vase.

The lady immediately left the room. I wiped my tears with the back side of my hand. I made the whole floor red with my thick blood. I hided my face between my palms. The darkness glowed in front of my eyes and made me hard to see a shadow creep up in front of me.

I glided my hands slowly as I heard some tapping footsteps. perhaps she is coming along with him-with that monster. They will kill me. That monster will touch me again with his dirty hands. I began to run my hands over my body.

I grabbed the vase quickly while walking over the shattered glasses. Every pierced glass into my foot's skin made me scream harder and harder, but I stored my pain in my throat.

❀❀❀❀❀❀

"Kashish!" My back was facing the man behind. The voice was familiar to me. Ranvijay! I slowly turned towards him. His gaze met my eyes, and I started crying heavily. I want to smile, but I can't, as the last few months taught me only one emotion: crying.