✧ Kakashi

3rd POV:

"Okay let's introduce ourselves, should we? Yes, pink hair?" 

"How should we introduce ourselves?" 

"Your name, hobbies, likes and dislikes, and your future dream should be fine. We'll start with Yellow hair over there and go down the line to purple eyes, Uchiha, and pink hair." 

"Sensei you go first!" Sakura said. 

"Uh, okay so I'm Hatake Kakashi, I don't have a hobby and I like and dislike too many things to say, and my dream? I don't feel like telling you. Okay, blondie your turn." 

"what the heck all he did was tell us his name...." all 4 of them thought. 

"OKAY!! My name is Uzumaki Naruto! I have a hobby of eating Ramen and I like Ramen duh And training. I dislike the 3 minutes you have to wait for the ramen to finish and my dream is to become the Hokage!" Naruto shouted while expressing a million faces during that time. Ayumi rolled her eyes and she went with a bored tone in her voice.

"Sato Ayumi. I don't really like anything nor dislike anything. Training is my hobby. And a dream? Never thought of it." Kakashi noted how this girl was guarded. She seems really shut off...

"Uchiha Sasuke, I train during my free time and don't particularly like anything and hate too many things. What I have is not a dream but an ambition and that is to kill a certain man." Naruto looked at him with fear as Sasuke stared off in front of him with a morbid aura. 

I hope he doesn't mean me...Naruto thought. Ayumi sighed and reached for Sasuke's hand. Sasuke flinched and turned to look at her. She could see the pain in his eyes and she gave him a small smile in hopes of making him feel better. Sasuke didn't change his face but squeezed her hand. Sakura scowled at this as she made a fist in frustration. Kakashi made sure to observe every single detail and laughed a little at this. 

"Okay pink hair go," Kakashi said. 

"..oh! sorry. uh. ahem. Im Haruno Sakura, My hobby is to.." she giggled as she finished. She gave side glances to Sasuke who was closing his eyes trying to forget and calm himself down.

"I like...well who I like is... KYAAA!! and my dream is to....KYA!!!!!" Kakashi sweat dropped at this. So this girl was only interested in boys and not training, huh he thought. 

"And your dislike?" 

"Naruto and Ayumi!" Naruto whined at that as his body dropped and Ayumi remained indifferent. Kakashi sighed at the disruptive balance of teamwork and was losing any shred of hope for this team. 

"Okay, all of you are special in your own way. Now you guys have passed the academy, but you guys aren't full-fledged ninjas yet." Everyone looked at him confused. Even Ayumi who had a poker face looked at him with eyes of curiosity. "You guys will have to go through a test again to make sure you guys can become ninjas for sure! There is a 16 percent (A/N: Idk the exact percentage mb!) passage rate. If you guys fail you will be sent back to the academy!" 

Naruto started yelling in complaint as Sakura was complaining. Sasuke was shooting daggers at Kakashi while Ayumi was a bit annoyed. She worked hard to learn jutsus and now she was being told she would have to go back if she failed. There was no way she was going to let that happen. 

"Now now. You guys just have to work hard. Meet me at training area 46 at 6 AM sharp! I recommend not eating any breakfast, you might throw up" he said with a sinister smile. With that, he teleported away and the 4 ninjas were left in the dust. As Sasuke, Sakura, and Naruto were thinking to themselves, Ayumi was the first to stand up and walk away.