✧ A twisted drawing

Team 7 walked in pace with their client for a C-ranked mission they were assigned to. They were required to figure out a mystery of the two twin princesses of the land of forests. The knight they had to escort was filling them in with the information they had to help in any way.

"So soldiers were guarding the princesses in their tower the whole time?" Kakashi asked to confirm. The knight nodded his head as he shifted his helmet into a better position and continued.

"The princesses had guards watching and protecting them 24/7. No one came in, no one came out and the two were always glued to the embroidery they were making for their father, the king." Ayumi yawned as she listened to the story. So far she had figured that either the soldiers placed out were not trained to fight against ninjas hence falling into a genjutsu of some sort without knowing, or there was some trickery with the two princesses who were mentioned to look so similar, they couldn't be told apart from far away.

"How close were the soldiers positioned compared to the princesses?" She asked with a slightly monotonous tone. The knight took a glance at the young girl with ebony black hair and unusual purple orbs. His instincts were telling him this girl was dangerous but stood his ground as he explained more.

"They weren't too far away, about 20 meters, some were positioned closer right in front of the doors." Ayumi glanced at him and nodded her head.

"Ne, so what exactly happened for the king to cause an uproar like that?" Naruto half yelled as he got close to the knight. The knight sighed recalling the heavy atmosphere he felt when the king found out what had happened to the younger twin of his daughters.

"Well, the younger one, Hikari-sama was found pregnant." The knight's hand balled into a fist as he carried on. "The king had specifically locked them up for them to remain pure so he can marry them off for diplomatic reasons so it led to him-"

"Flipping out when he figured his daughter had been tainted." Sasuke finished off. The knight grits his teeth as his helmet clamors while he nods his head. Everyone was silent about the horrible life the twins had led and felt pity for them. The knight suddenly stopped in front of a huge tree and touched its trunks feeling around for something.

"Uhm...Hisashi-san may I ask what-" Sakura started before a loud rumbling cut her off. The knight had made some signs and gave a palm pump to the tree making its area tremble and opening apart with large earth boulders.

"Welcome, to the land of the forest," he said as he walked in taking his helmet off and putting it to his side. He bowed in front of a man with a crown and elegant robes. With a stern and cold face, he simply nodded his head and turned to look at team 7 who had just entered through the gates and closed behind them.

Looks like he's the king in question. He kind of reminds me of a toad. Ayumi thought as she dusted off some debris that was stuck to her kimono. Ayumi had decided to keep the kimono she got when she was discharged from the hospital and made Sakura happy to know that she liked the clothes that she had bought for her.

"Welcome, Konohagakure's ninjas. I have an important meeting soon so I trust my right-hand man, Satoshi to you. He will tour you around and fill you in with any information you possibly might need. Enjoy your stay." Leaving an icy vibe behind, he left with his crown shimmering in the sunlight. Another man with a tidy look and a low ponytail entered. He looked like he was around his teenage years which was awfully young to be a chancellor.

"Good evening, I'm Satoshi I will be your guide and informer for your mission. Once you complete it, you are free to return or to stay a night here in the Land of the Forests. Come this way to see where the princesses reside."