✧ The test

3rd POV:

As Ayumi quickly got dressed and got ready to go out the door, she paused and looked at an apple on her kitchen countertop. She was debating whether or not to eat it as she was wary of the jonin's warning but was desperately hungry. She sighed as she made a decision grabbed the apple and headed out the door. She didn't care if she would throw up, that wasn't a big issue anyway. When she went out, she was met with Sasuke who was leaning on the wall beside her door. She raised her eyebrows and approached him to see what he was doing. Sasuke looked up and saw Ayumi right in front of him and jumped in surprise.

"Jeez. You got to stop sneaking in on people like that," he said. Sasuke eyed the apple but knew it was pointless to stop Ayumi and just shrugged it off. Ayumi shrugged her shoulders and turned around to start heading towards the designated meeting place. Sasuke sighed as he ruffled his hair and followed close behind.

As they arrived, they saw Sakura looking very pale and Naruto asleep on the ground. Ayumi twitched her eyes at the weird position Naruto slept in and sighed to fix it up into a more comfortable state. Sasuke watched this like a hawk and released blemishes that no one should hear towards Naruto. Naruto shivered in his sleep from someone's malicious intent and Ayumi questioned it but paid no attention. She sat down after making Naruto lay on her kimono and sighed as she leaned on a tree and closed her eyes to rest them. Sasuke shook his head and decided to train a bit as Sakura woke up completely to admire him from afar.

Hours later, Kakashi finally arrived which caused a huge ruckus from Sakura and Naruto who had woken up.

"HEY YOUR LATE!!!" Naruto yelled. He raised his fist in the air stomping his feet as he started complaining to the silver-haired Jonin as Sakura pitched in here and there agreeing and adding on.

"Maaa I said I'm sorry. Let's get started right away then hm? Your objective will be to steal these 3 bells away from me. Whoever has a bell in the end will pass and stay on team 7. Those who do not fail. And by failing it means you are sent back to the academy. Come at me with the intent to kill otherwise, you won't stand a chance."

"Sensei, killing is too much don't you think? We're a team and.." Sakura paused as Kakashi held his hand up.

"In this world, it's survival of the fittest. If you don't learn how to kill people you will end up dead. That being said you may begin!" As soon as he ended he quickly stopped Naruto's kunai he had sent to harm Kakashi.

"I see already coming at me with full intention to harm me...I might start liking you guys!" he yelled. The rest of the ninjas had hidden as soon as he said begin. Sasuke ridiculed Naruto for staying behind as Ayumi was in full thinking mode. She was curious about how Kakashi only had 3 bells when there were 4 of them. As if he intended to put them against each other. But then how would they be able to fight him if they're occupied with each other? No matter how dumb the guy may look, he was still stronger than all of them combined. She had no time to finish her thought as Sakura yelled for Naruto as he got pummeled towards the water by Kakshi who was reading an orange book.

Does he have time to read books? He's really looking down on us, isn't he? Ayumi thought. She quickly made some distance as Kakashi headed towards Sakura who had made her location known the moment she yelled for him.

Ayumi's POV:

There's got to be some kind of trick in this. There's no way he would have had 3 bells for no reason. It's as if he's trying to test more than what he has been told. Think Ayumi what's important for ninjas especially weaker ones?

I landed on a tree and instantly threw a kunai to a tree that had a presence to it. I narrowed my eyes as the figure made its appearance.

"It's me," Sasuke said while coming out from behind the tree. I sighed and nodded my head. Sasuke must have run away too huh? Wait, Sasuke? I shot my head up to look directly at him. I saw him flinch as he backed away a little.