✧ Filled with tears

"I told you not to show your face here!!" Mother screamed throwing the teacup at me as it shattered into my head. I bit my lips as I lowered my head and knelt to beg forgiveness. I hated this, why should I always be the one to apologize?

"Tch. Mother let me handle her I'll make sure she learns her lesson," My sister said as she sneered at my pathetic state. I immediately shot my head up and started to cry a little as I begged and begged. I don't want to go back to that place. My mother rolled her eyes as she tended the bridge of her nose and waved her hand to take me away.

"Stop. Just take the thing to its place." Maids walked in and harshly grabbed my arm as they pulled me to the shed outside and threw me in. I pulled my arms together as I calmed myself down. I should get some sleep...

"AYUMI GET OUT HERE!!" I quickly shot out of bed ramming myself onto the floor before rummaging to the door and got myself kneeling in front of my big brother. I heard him click his tongue as he slapped a paper before me. "I heard you got in a fight with Hoshizara's son again."

"He tried to push himself on me..!" I tried to retort but that just earned a kick to my side as I tried hard to not throw anything up.

"FUCK SHUT UP. God, why do you have to bring such shame into our family? You're 9 years old no one would lust over your pathetic excuse of a feminine body." I closed my eyes in pain from his words. It panged my heart to hear that my dear brother wouldn't believe me. No, Ayumi this is your fault. No matter what I shouldn't have harmed my family like this.

"I'm sorry I'll be better..please don't hate me" I begged. My brother rolled his eyes as my sister Akako ran up to him.

"Nii-chan!!" She yelled as she ran into his arms. My brother's frown turned upside down as he patted Akako's head and smiled warmly. Ah..the smile I desperately wanted to see. How I wish he could smile at me like that..but I know I can't. I'm not Asumi I need to learn my place.

"Tch. That thing is still here? I don't understand why Father let you in this house. We should instead just look for Asumi." My brother's face turned grim as Akako noticed and apologized for bringing her up. She glared at me yelling it was my fault and I just accepted it. They were hurting from the loss of their precious sister of course I can't get mad.

But...then why did they bring me here? They wanted me to replace her but they don't even treat me like a human being. All I wanted was at least to be called by my name. Just once...

"Kaito-nii I'm sorry!" Akako kept repeating as she and her brother walked away. I tried to get up but failed as my legs gave out on me. I was breathing hard and my hands started to tremble. When was the last time I ate? I have to use that potato well to last me at least a week. I crawled through the door of the shed as I lay on the floor tired from moving just those few feet. I crawled up in a ball to my side as I cried.

RING. RING. RING.

I heard the alarm call and headed outside to see everyone screaming as they ran away from humans who acted like a beast. I was shocked by the gruesome view as I saw Mother yelling as she crawled away from Father who was trying to pounce on her. I ran up to her and I yelled for her.

"MOTHER!" I quickly got her up as she stared at me breathing harshly and her eyes widened. She seemed out of it as I quickly shook her. "MOTHER!" She finally looked at me and saw Father drooling and yelling baring his teeth as he jumped towards us. My mother screamed and pushed me towards Father as she ran away. I stared in shock as I saw my father jump too far and landed on Mother as he ripped her to shreds with just his hands and teeth. I shivered in fear from this scene as I tried to scream but no voice came out.