First day of school

(No ones pov)

Naruto's alarm clock went off. Naruto didn't really feel like getting up until he turned and looked at his calendar.
"I almost forgot! Today is the first day of school!"
He quickly got out of bed and went to the shower. When he got out, he put on his school uniform, brushed his hair, and went to go eat breakfast. While he was eating breakfast, he saw a packet and grabbed it.
The first page was about the high school he was going to and what time they have to be there (7:00 am) and when they get out (3:30 pm). It said for the first day of school they had to meet up in the cafeteria at 7:10. It also stated that you have to wear uniform, don't matter how it looks like, as long as it's a uniform. Naruto turned the page to see his classes that he is taking and how long that period lasts. Then he turned to the next page to see the map of the school. Naruto was studying the map until he turned and looked at the clock, it said 6:43 am!
Naruto gulped his last part of his cereal, brushed his teeth, grabbed his backpack and packet, and went out the door.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(No ones pov)
Naruto was walking his way to school and he was using his phone GPS. The GPS said to turn left and he did. Naruto looked up from his phone and turned it off.
"Anime High School....", he said.
There was a bunch of strange kids that he has never seen before. He was walking toward the door when he saw Sasuke laying on the wall.
"Yo, Sasuke" said Naruto.
Sasuke waved and said,"Sup."
"Whatcha doing out here laying on the wall?"
"Waiting for someone's late ass"
"Who?!"
Sasuke rolled his eyes,"You, stupid."
They both laughed at that remark and Naruto said,"LET'S TAKE A SELFIE!" And they took a selfie (Selfie of Naruto and Sasuke is posted on the top).When they went through the doors, it led to 2 hallways with signs. On the right, it said "hallways" and on the left, it said "cafeteria." They took the left and started to talk until they bumped in into a girl with blonde hair in pigtails and a boy with white hair.
"WATCH IT!" Yelled the boy with white hair, and he grabbed the girl's hand and they walked inside the cafeteria while Naruto and Sasuke followed.
When they entered the cafeteria they saw a bunch of random people that they have never seen. Then out of nowhere, Sasuke got a small punch on his shoulder. Sasuke was barely turning around,"What gi....."
And Sasuke saw his older brother Itachi. ( I decided that Itachi is alive and can be like any other older brother...)
"So how's yalls first day so far fishies?"
Naruto had a confused face,"Why did you call us 'fishies' ?"
Itachi chuckled,"Yall are freshman, the older grade levels call yall fishy if you're a freshman and oh got to go, you want to come Sasuke?"
Sasuke nodded and he waved goodbye to Naruto and Naruto waved back.
Naruto sat down on one of the chairs and sighed. He started to tap his foot and looked down. He heard footsteps coming toward him so he looked up.
He looked up and saw Lee, Neji, Tenten, Hinata, Kiba, and Shino.
"Hey" said Tenten.
"Good morning" said Lee.
"Umm....hi" said Hinata shyly while blushing.
"Hey" said Kiba and Neji in unison.
".............hey..........." Said Shino.
"EVERYONE MAY YOU PLEASE TAKE A SEAT!" Yelled someone through the microphone. Everyone went to go take a seat. As they sat, Naruto saw some person that is all black with a white mask that was on the podium and Lady Tsunade was next to it. Naruto looked around the cafeteria and saw two people and frowned. It was the kid with white hair and the girl with pigtails, but they were talking to a boy with blue hair and a girl that has brownish/blackish hair in a ponytail. The kid with white hair was also looking around and there eyes met. They both frowned at each other and turned the other way.
"Hello fellow students, I am your principal, Lord Death, and this is your vice principal, Lady Tsunade, and Lady Tsunade bowed.
Lord death was speaking about Anime High School, there rules, Blah, blah, blah, and the speech was finally over at 7:30 am and everyone was dismissed to go to their 1st period.