Mr. Hatake's Class & Food Fight!!!

For the picture OMG, I'm so sorry I couldn't find any other anime food fight picture. XD, hope you enjoy this fanfic so far, also the tables are round in the story, so it can be just you and your friends.
- Violet

(Naruto's pov)
I went to my locker to get my stuff for the next class, looked at my packet quick to see what room number is, and walked toward my next class. When I entered the class, I saw that Kakashi-sensei was my language arts teacher, everyone in the class was talking or throwing balls of paper around, but Kakashi-sensei was too busy reading his "book that I don't want to speak of about" so how would he notice. Well the good thing is that I have Sasuke in this class, along with Sakura, Kiba, and Ino. I was talking to them until a boy came up to us and started talking to us. His name is Eren and he said that we're pretty chill, so I guess I made a new friend B). Kakashi-sensei FINALLY stop reading his so called "book" and announced,"Hey, I'm your language arts teacher, Mr. Hatake, today I let yall have free time, but tomorrow we'll get right to work. Class dismissed."
Everyone gathered up their stuff, said goodbye to each other, and went to the hallway.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Naruto's pov)
I went to my locker to put my language art books away and checked the packet. It said that 3rd period was "Freshman lunch time" which lasted for an hour.
I guess that meant everyone in 9th grade is in the same room. I slammed my locker shut and saw Eren, and I saw that Eren saw me.
"Sup Naruto" he yelled.
"Yo Eren" I yelled.
I walked toward Eren and he said,"Do you want to sit next to me at lunch?"
I smiled,"Sure, as long as some of my friends come too."
He said that was okay and we walked together to the cafeteria.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Naruto's pov)
When me and Eren walked inside the cafeteria, we both had a 'wow' expression on our face. The tables were a big circle with a white cloth covered on top and they had fancy red and white chairs. I started thinking to myself
Wow they have such a pretty cafeteria, in the morning they only set out the chairs but like this, it's super pretty.
Me and Eren went to the lunch line, got our lunch, which was either nachos or ramen, and of course I picked ramen while Eren picked nachos. I looked around the cafeteria room to see if I could find any of my other friends, and I did.
"Yo Naruto and Eren, over here."
Me and Eren walked toward the table, I saw that Sasuke called us and we sat down. I looked around and I saw Sakura, Ino, Hinata, Tenten, Neji, Lee, Kiba, and Shino.
I saw that Eren was looking around like he was looking for someone, I was going to ask him that, but then Kiba beat me to it.
"Are you looking for someone?" Asked Kiba.
Eren nodded,"Yes my friend, Armin."
I started to look around and I saw someone get out of the lunch line, and he too was looking around.
"That's him....Yo Armin" Eren yelled.
Armin heard this and walked toward our table and sat down next to Eren.
We then introduce each other to Armin and he introduced himself back.
Ino then gasped,"There's a sign that says we can use our technology and everyone else is using their phones." We all looked around to see that it is true and we all took out our phones out.
Sakura then said,"I lost my old kik password, so I made a new one, give me yalls kiks again."
We each gave her our kiks and then I saw that she faced Eren and Armin.
"Do yall have kiks?"
Eren and Armin nodded and gave Sakura their kiks, and the rest of us also added them to our contacts.
"Yay! We are going to add all of yall to a kik conversation tonight! Yelled Tenten.
Sakura and Ino said "Yay" in unison, then glared at each other, then the girls started to laugh. I just rolled my eyes and said girls in my mind. We were having a good conversation until
BAM!!!!!
Something hit Sakura's back. We all looked at the table behind Sakura to see them.... I saw them.... The boy with white spiky hair, the girl with pigtails, the boy with blue hair and the girl with brown hair.
Then I realized that the boy with blue hair threw his nachos on Sakura's back and they started to laugh. Sakura, who was getting mad, turned around and slapped the boy with blue hair.
The boy with blue hair just laughed,"Ha, as if that hurt, nothing can hurt Black Star, you bitch."
His name is Black Star huh, I thought.
Then I saw Sakura getting really mad that steam was coming out of her ears, literally! Which scared me a bit. She then turned around and grabbed Black Star by his shirt and yelled,"What's your problem!!!!"
Then I looked around to see that all attention in the cafeteria was on them.
Then Sakura grabbed her ramen and spilled it all on Black Star and said,"Oops" in an innocent way.
"Yesss that's my girl!!!" Me and Ino yelled in unison, then we all started to laugh.
Then CHING!!
Both of our tables looked at where the sound came from, which came from the other side of the cafeteria. Then I was shocked, it was Mellow on the table and then he screamed,"FOOD FIGHT!!!"
Which made the whole cafeteria room into chaos.
We were all throwing food at each other, I threw some at the kid with white, spiky hair and some at Black Star, and some at Eren just for fun.
Then all of a sudden Mr. Hatake yelled "STOP" through the microphone and we all did.
"WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS!!!" Mr. Hatake yelled.
Then I saw that half of the fingers were pointing at our table, some at the table that Black Star was on, and Mellow.
Then Mr. Hatake called us all and took us to the office.

I am sooooo sorry that I made this chapter long!!!! I just had so much thought on this one! Lol CX
I hope you enjoyed this chapter and the next one even more....
- Violet