Mr. L's class (1st period: math)

(No ones pov)
Naruto was looking around the hallway,"Where's room 156???."
Naruto then stumbled upon room 154 and he went ahead to see room 156.
He went inside and the first person he looked at was the teacher. The teacher had messy, black hair, he has glasses, he was wearing a white shirt with a baby blue tie, baby blue pants, and white and baby blue converse.
"Hi, I'm Mr. L, take your seat."
Naruto nodded his head and thought, wow he must really like the color baby blue. Naruto looked around and he saw a boy with blonde hair, his hair was long but not so long, he was eating a chocolate bar while looking at the person next to him. The person right next to him was a boy with white hair (not the person he bumped into in the cafeteria that guy had spiky hair, this guy has the old Justin bieber hair) he was building a tower out of cards and had one leg on the chair. Then Naruto looked at the person behind him, he had similar hair to the guy with white hair, instead his ends were pointy and he looked like he was daydreaming. Then behind him he saw a girl with pigtails and she has light brown hair, she was wearing a brown and light brown striped shirt and a uniform skirt, and she was writing something on a piece of paper while twirling her hair. Then next to her, Naruto saw someone familiar....it was Hinata.
Hinata was also looking around, she then turned around to see that she and Naruto were eye to eye. Naruto saw that her face turned red and she looked down.
Geez I wonder what's wrong with Hinata?? Naruto thought.
Naruto decided to sit next to Hinata, because she was the only person that he recognized. When he went toward the seat next to Hinata, he saw that her face turned even more red, and when he sat down, her face turned even redder.
"Hey Hinata, are you okay???" Naruto asked.
"Umm...its....its....nu...nu...nothing.... Naruto-kun."
She then turned around to be inches away from Naruto's face, which made her blush even more.
Naruto squinted,"Are you sure Hinata? It looks like you have a fever, I think you need to go to the nurse...."
"No, no, I'm fine thank you" and then Hinata turned away and looked down
Oh my gosh.... My face was so close to Naruto-kun's.
"Everyone take your seat!" Yelled Mr. L
Everyone who was standing up went to go take a seat and the room got silent.
"Hello class, I'm Mr. L, your math teacher, but today I would like all of you to introduce yourselves, let's start with the boy who is eating a chocolate bar and by the way, no food allowed, but I'll permit it for today."
Crunch, crunch, crunch, gulp
"Hi, my name is Mellow, and I like chocolate, and I don't like Near very much."
"Okay thank you Mellow, NEXT!"
"Hello, my name is Near, I love doing puzzles, because everything in this world is a puzzle, and I don't like Mellow much either."
"Okay thank you Near, NEXT!"
"Hey, my name is Light Yagami, I would like to see that this Earth that we live on, would be in peace...."
The room went silent....
"Okayyyy.... Thank you Mr. Yagami, NEXT!"
"Hiiii, my name is Uta Yumeno, I loveee kawaii stuff, and I love my family and my best friends including little My Melo."
"Okay thank you Mrs. Yumeno, NEXT!"
"Uhh....Umm... Hi, my...my...name is... Hinata Hyuga, and I'm a very shy person, and I cherish a specific someone..... I would do anything for that person....even....even....sacrifice myself for him...."
"Umm thank you Mrs. Hyuga, NEXT!"
"Hi my name is Naruto Uzumaki, I love Ichiraku Ramen, and I want to be hokage, BELIEVE IT!!"
Mr. L chuckled,"Good imagination Mr. Uzumaki, but it's really not that easy."
Naruto smiled,"Ha, I know it's not that easy, but believe it, I will accomplish my dream!"
Mr. L smiled..... Hmm I like this Naruto kid....
"Anyway, class is dismissed, you have five minutes to be in the hallway. Have a nice first day."
Everyone then got out of their seats and started to leave the room.