Introduction

Soulmates. Everyone in this world believes that they have a soulmate, and that they are destined by the gods. That red string hanging on their pinky that connects to their very own soulmate, that glowing line -invisible to the human sight- that connects to your other half. That spark felt and the butterflies when you meet the person you are destined to spend the rest of your life.

Well... They aren't wrong. Soulmates were created by the gods way before they are born. Although, it is not felt at first.

For thousands of years and way before the present, marriage had been crucial. Parents, forcing their very own child to marry someone they do not love for the sake of their name and their legacy. Cruel but that led to the world today.

And of course, the gods did not like how to humans can decide whoever they want their child to marry. It faltered the essence of what marriage is supposed to be like. It ended lives of the people stuck in the situation. Some are lucky, but many are miserable. Even those who married by love are still miserable because of so many things.

They created a plan. And that plan was to give each and every one of the next generation of humanization, their rightful soulmate. A person, that completes you, that loves you in any cost.. that chooses you for love and peace. And lessens the chances of breaking up or divorce in couples.

Although, soulmates are not completely a symbol that the love will bloom and be successful. Being destined to a person teaches you to experience what love is like and the decision whether you would want to be with your soulmate or not will always be up to you.

And for the soulmates to meet? That is the work of Love Match Agency. The company of Cupids~ And the owner? The Goddess of Beauty, Aphrodite. But for the most successful love matchmakers in the present time? Eros and Amor. Her two sons.

Born with a gift and power to flawlessly match people with their soulmates. Armed with a bow, arrow and their mighty wings. The brothers remained as the top cupids of the Agency.

Not until...

"For a cupid, you're pretty dumb."

"Excuse me? I am not dumb! Although, I do know I am pretty."

"It doesn't explain why you failed to shoot the arrow."

"I never miss any shot. Whatever the reason is, I am going to find out about it. And I am going to get Hwang Hyunjin and you together!"

"Why am I worried that this will end up as a disaster?.."

---

Inspired from: Cupid by Fifty-Fifty
Coming Soon~