Chapter 6: Shoot! Shoot?

I guess I should take it as a sign

---

It's quite odd that you see two people in the movie theatre staring at each other. Chan was confused, and Minho was. It may have took a few awkward seconds that they found themselves awkwardly staring at each other.

Chan had to look away in embarrassment, as for Minho to keep his eyes straight, there was something so weird about this boy.

He was always looking at him when Minho caught his own gaze. In any form...

Wait form?!

"Chan hyung, let's go!" The beautiful blonde male called his name which, had cause Chan to come back into reality and for Minho to glance where that came from "Ah yes, sorry. I'm coming, Hyunjin!" Chan replied and walked his way towards Hyunjin.

Bang Chan... Hwang Hyunjin...

His next targets...

"Are you alright, hyung?" Minho snapped out his gaze and looks at his brother. There is just something about that Bang Chan, however Minho had something else to handle. "Yeah, I'm okay. Just got distracted." He smiled at his brother.

And both sides seems to go on with their day.

---

"That was really a good movie." Jisung smiled while he faced the others. "I agree, it's so cool to be an air bender." Jeongin added and copied Jisung doing the air bender moves.

"If I were to choose, I'd rather be a blood bender." Seungmin said as well while walking next to Changbin. Changbin stared at him first and gave him a questioning look. "What?"

"It would be so cool to use that power during operating and stopping blood from coming out." Seungmin laughs and looks at the rest.

Everyone was giving him a questioning look which he quickly sighed and shrugged it off.

"I don't know about you guys, but it's a good power. Speaking of power, I gotta go I have patients at the hospital. Bin, see you later." Seungmin quickly perked up he saw his beeper have three messages.

"Wait, your jacket!" Changbin quickly gave the jacket that was wrapped around his body, to Seungmin. The other quickly grabbed it and gave a smile to Changbin before he rushed out of the place.

Oh and you bet in your mother's delicious priceless pancakes, that smile did not go unnoticed by the rest of the gang. Why would they? Changbin was smiling as he watched Seungmin.

"What is this?" Chan chuckled while looking at Changbin. The other one had to snap into reality and looks at the other. "What?"

"You were smiling, Changbin hyung." Jisung chuckled and Jeongin beside him chuckle as well.

"Yes, you were smiling, Changbin sunbae." Hyunjin joined along the teasing.

Changbin sighed and glares at each of them. "Quit it, will you?"

Jeongin chuckled and shakes his head. "No, it was cute. We won't be able to forget about it." Jeongin chuckled more and gave a high five to Jisung.

"Oh for goodness sake, let's all go home." Changbin rolled his eyes and pulled everyone with him to go home.

Something about Seungmin and Changbin, is that they're never really admitting about something they're not totally familiar yet. And maybe that involves something about feelings?

Chan wanted that kind of feeling, should he also start to look for that type of relationship as well? It's quite tempting and Chan himself is just a hopeless romantic.