Chapter 2: Blooming Sight

Blooming so pretty and bright

~

“What do you think?” Chan eyed the managers after he played the demos of the songs.

“They're good, they fit very well with the group's concept.” The female manager nodded her head, she also turned to his co-workers.

“It's great, very nostalgic too. This will definitely be on the charts when it is released.” The male manager said and wrote something on his iPad.

The three producers couldn't help but smile at their remarks. Their songs topping the charts bring more income into their pockets, it is an opportunity that these three always look forward too.

“I'm glad that you like the songs. We can schedule the recording by the end of the month after sending the lyrics to your company. In this way we can have the artists sing to this song with different styles.” Changbin smiled while exchanging handshakes with the managers.

“That won't surely be a problem. We know we can always count on your company when it comes to making top charting songs. It was a pleasure to have you three make music for our company's artists.” One of the manager spoke and gave Chan a handshake as well.

“It's not just a job, it's also our hobbies to create songs to let people hear different genres and messages.” Jisung added while smiling widely.

“As assured to you during the meeting, 3RACHA never disappoints.” Chan remarked while giving a flash drive to one of the managers.

“In that case, the fair share will be delivered to you as soon as the recording started. Thank you for your time.” The female manager spoke up and gave her genuine smile to the young producers.

“It was also a pleasure working with you.” The three of them chanted with thanks and gratitude to the guests, bowing formally and giving their happy smiles.

It was not long after that 3RACHA and the people from the 143 Entertainment bid their very own farewell. A staff had led them to their exit, with a genuine smile after knowing it was a successful meeting.

The three boys, including their head staff sighed in relief after realizing the meeting went well despite the unexpected scenario.

“Good thing we finished early. I was so nervous that they won't gonna like the song. I had adjustments planned on it too.” Changbin exhaled while sitting on the couch agaib and holding on to his chest.

“No joke, hyung. I agree with you saying it needed more adjustments to be a really good and perfect song.” Jisung added and faced Chan while showing his 'hwaiting' gesture, Chan with his relieved expression also made the gesture.

“You tell me. I had to rush to get here!” Chan sighed more while joining Changbin on the couch.

"Boys boys! That can still be fixed! It's still the demo that you three did! Adjustments can be done too during recording and suggestions are always open.” Their head staff smiled and pats their shoulders.

“On the other hand, PD-nim is right.” Changbin nodded and closed his eyes.

“I'm guessing you had less sleep?” Jisung asked him in confusion, looking at Changbin in confusion.

Changbin answered with a hum and a nod.

“Yes, I helped out someone last night and it took so long.” Changbin replied and yawned softly.

Both Chan and Jisung looked at each other with a knowing look and faced the sleepy Changbin.

“Was it that tsundere puppy you had been complaining about being roommates with?” Chan asked, trying to remember the other days Changbin had been complaining.