Chapter 3: What the?

The unexpected leaves us questioning

★☆★

It was easy to say that flying around Seoul to search for the couples to be matched is an easy task for Eros. When he looks for someone, their energy is seen from the sky which makes them easy to find.

Most of the couples he needs to match sometimes don't even know about each other and it is Minho who executes the so called "love at first sight". Yes, he loves his job. As a cupid and son of a goddess, he sure has a unique power.

He spots the glowing red strings of the first couple which made him smirk and fly through the wind and chases the direction of the string. He held the string and pulled it a little. That itself gives a tug of the hearts of the matched soulmates to feel that their soulmates are closer.

He spots through the ground and saw the boy named San somehow looking up in the sky as he held on to his chest. He looks through the other boy named Wooyoung and saw that it was looking around like a nervous person while drinking a can of soda.

Minho watched as he threw the can into the trash bin and heads his way to someone. Minho watched in slight confusion. Both San and Wooyoung were heading... towards each other??

He blinked before flying down to the surface of the ground, invisible in the human eyes and watch the two boys scatter and are still heading towards each other.

"San hyung!! I felt it, hyung! My soulmate is near!" Wooyoung said excitingly walking over to him.

"You felt it too? I felt mine! Does this mean they're close?" San laughed while waving and heading towards his best friend.
l Wooyoung rushed and laughs while going to his direction.

Damn, even if they're far away with each other, they're loud.

Minho kept pulling the string to bring more tugs, both the boys felt it and stared at each other weirdly while in confusion. Minho laughed and when Wooyoung reached a step closer to San, Minho somehow made him trip.

San panicked and quickly held his best friend from falling, the tug of the string was stronger and their hearts were beating so fast. Without hesitation, Minho prepares his arrows and aims it at the two males who was pausing because of the sudden accident.

He shoots it flawlessly and smiles seeing the string was now golden and binding around San and Wooyoung.

That tug on the heart was stronger, the beats were louder and their focus were on each other.

"Are... you okay?" San asked gently while still holding on to Wooyoung.

Wooyoung blinked from staring at his best friend and got himself back to his senses.

"Ah... yeah... I'm alright..." He replied.

They both felt it, that they were soulmates. The touches seem to send electricity to their own bodies now, the glances makes them nervous at the same time get lost in each other's gaze.

"Be careful." San said while he helped Wooyoung stand up and fix his hair for him.

That made the other blush, but smile as well.

"Thank you, you always have my back...literally." Wooyoung said and even joked about it.

In which, San laughed with him and nodded.

"Now that you've mentioned that, I know we're both not aware of what happened just now..." San glanced at him with a gaze.

Wooyoung didn't leave his gaze and nodded softly upon San's statement.