Chapter 1: On a Rush

Sometimes I forget things

~

A yawn was followed after a few several blinks. It was another day, another tiring schedule.

Chan  squinted his sleepy eyes while focusing on brushing his teeth. It was early in the morning and fuck how he didn’t have enough sleep after sleeping late and finishing his work.

His phone rang which he stared at it and saw the caller.

Changbin.

“Hello, Bin?” he lazily answered.

“Hyung, you need to get your ass here right now! 143 Entertainment managers are here!!” Changbin immediately announced it to his co-worker.

That statement itself made Chan choke on the bubbles and quickly rinsed his teeth properly.

“What?? I thought they were coming in three days??” Chan rushed off to his closet while putting the call on speaker.

“That’s what I thought too! But suddenly, the managers wanted to see if the songs we made for the boy group are done!” The other replied, rummaging through his items too.

“Hyung, you need to be here this instant. I am panicking!” Jisung’s voice was heard on the line.

“Okay okay! Um, wait for me! I am doing everything as fast as I could!” Chan immediately shoved his laptop, charger and wallet inside his bag.

“How long will it take?... I’m worried they’re going to withdraw their contract with us...” Changbin said in worry, his voice becoming smaller too.

“That is not gonna happen. I am on my way right now.” Chan assured the younger while placing his company ID around his neck, right after he dressed himself up all black, but still has style.

“Okay... Jisung and I will have to entertain them first while you drive. We'll see you here, hyung.” Changbin sighed and added.

“Drive safely, hyung!” Jisung cheered and after that, the call was ended.

Chan got into his car, with his items. He didn't want to panic, but it seems like he's in a hurry and he will need to do things faster. He started the engine of his car and combed out his luscious curly hair to make them look presentable too.

On his way to the company that he is working under, JYP Entertainment. Being one of the most successful music producer of the company, that's what Chan does.

It was a lucky day for Chan while he was driving, no red light occured while he was on his way and definitely no traffic. Thank the gods or whoever was Chan's guardian angel for making it faster for Chan to arrive at the company.

He quickly got out of his car, taking his bag with him and his water bottle. He needs that water just like everyone does.

"Good morning, Chan!" The receptionist greeted him and scanned his ID.

“Good morning, sorry I am in a hurry today.” Chan apologized while smiling at her.

“You bet? 143 Entertainment got here 3 days earlier. I also had to suddenly put them as guests in my book when they're scheduled to be here at the end of the week.” She snorted and gave back the ID to Chan.

“Changbin informed me. Thank you, again. See you later!” Chan bowed and went on his way to the elevator.

The receptionist giving him a smile and a wave.

"See you!" She shouted as well, focusing back to her work, seeing other people entering the building too.

Chan got inside the elevator, joining in a few trainees of their company.