Shaking Drop Ships and Sibling Reunions

"I live my day as if it were the last,
live my day as if there was no past."

———————————————

As Danielle followed Bellamy to the front of the drop ship, she turned to see a girl around her age sprinting over to him.

"Bellamy?"

"That's the girl they hid under the floor." A delinquent said in the crowd around them.

"My god, look how big you are." Bellamy said. Danielle snickered but shut up quickly covered her mouth as a few delinquents stared at her. Was she the only one who though that was funny?

"What the hell are you wearing, a guard's uniform?" She asked as she pulled away from the hug to look at him.

"I borrowed it to get on the drop ship. Someone's gotta keep an eye on you."

"Where's your wristband?" Clarke asked with a look of suspicion on her face.

"Do you mind? I haven't seen my brother in a year." Octavia said with an aggravated tone.

"No one has a brother!" Another delinquent yelled.

"That's Octavia Blake, the girl they found hidden in the floor." One girl replied.

"Octavia, Octavia, let's give them something else to remember you by." Bellamy said as he grabbed her arm to turn her around.

"Yeah? Like what?" She snapped back, obviously still annoyed by the remarks.

"Like being the first person on the ground in a hundred years."

"Actually, 97 years, Blake." Clarke said as she stepped forward. "What if the air is poisonous?" She asked with a concerned look on her face.

Danielle moved back slightly to conceal her from the girl's vision and continued to listen.

"If the air's poisonous, we're dead either way, Griffin. So let's get on with it." Bellamy sneered.

He placed his hand on the handle that would open the drop ship door, took a deep breath and then pulled down on it.

The drop ship opened slowly to a beautiful sight of the greenest trees, pinkest flowers, and the musky, fresh smell of wood and grass.

Octavia took the first step out, and looked around with a glorious smile on her face, and a glint of victory and relief in her eyes. 

"WE'RE BACK BITCHES!" She screamed in joy.

The delinquents rushed out soon after and sprinted around like maniacs around the trees and bushes.

~~~

Danielle was one of the last ones to leave the drop ship, along with Bellamy, Finn, and Clarke.

"Why so serious, Princess? It's not like we died in a fiery explosion." Finn joked.

"Try telling that to the two guys who tried to follow you out of their seats." Clarke retorted.