Chapter 18 Thinking Out Loud

Chapter 18 Hunter's POV
"Hello?" "Hunter, you have to come back, you're going to do a tour." My manager said. "What? I'm suppose to get a say whether I want to tour or not. You just can't plan a tour without-" "you either tell your fans no or you do it." "What? You told them I was doing a tour?" "Hunter, sometimes we have to make these decisions with or without you." "THATS NOT OK-" I paused for a moment. I can't cancel now, the word is already out that I'm touring and if I cancel, that will make look so bad. "When is it?" I asked in disappointment,"you start in 3 days." "3 DAYS!? ARE YOU KIDDING-" I paused again and took another deep breathe. This can't be happening. I'm so mad at this moment,"you called at the wrong time." I said. "It was the only time." "Ok." And I hung up. I threw my phone to the floor with anger as it broke, I covered my face with my hands then placed my hands on my hips taking deep breathes. I noticed a little girl standing in corner looking at me. "I usually don't here people say means things about you." The girl said. She looked about 10 years old. She must have had heard me yell and for her to believe those people who said I was nice, she had to see it herself, but I didn't show a nice side. I walked up to her as she came running to me. I kneeled down as she sat on my knee playing with her hands,"you know who I am?" I asked. She nodded,"Hunter Hayes. The gentle man who sings Wanted and 21." She responded in a polite mannered voice,"are you fan?" "I am!! I always wanted to meet you and now I am!" I laughed almost feeling upset. She's 10 years old and I was yelling at my phone, it wasn't interpreted to her, but I would rather not have her see me yelling and screaming. "I think your girlfriend is a good runner." She said in a giggle,"I think she's a fabulous runner. You'll be the first, but I asked her to marry me." "YOU DID! OH MY GOODNESS!!" I laughed as she was clapping. I just looked at her as she reminded me of a child of my own. "Being famous isn't what you expected it to be huh?" She questioned. "No it's not. It's like, it controls you, you never know if you'll ever get a say in what you can do such as touring." I sighed,"I love my fans so much, but they don't really see the true meaning of a celebrity."