Chapter 29 Thinking Out Loud

Chapter 29 Lauren's POV
I looked down at the water and saw the reflection of the moon. The bridge I was standing on was pretty high up so it made the view of the crystal blue water more beautiful. I'm tired. Of everything. Some part of me wishes I didn't even go to UCLA or even become a runner. I love running, but it takes a lot of time away from doing things outside of it. Maybe I should move out of the country and never be found again in the world. It's too much for a 23 year old to take on this much at a young age. I heard sticks cracking as I turned to my left. Hunter with his hands in his pockets walking towards me. His gray v neck showing his strong muscles in his arms, his shirt is too tight because I can see the abs. I looked away and looked back at the water. I feel him close to me, I can hear him trying to control his breathing from probably running and looking for me. That's how close he is too me. "Hunter-" "don't leave like that again." I looked at him as he had a worried and fear face. I looked harder and realized I scared him for running off. I can see it in his eyes, body language, his voice. I know him like an open book. He was real close to me now, to where his body was touching mine. I kept looking at him and his blue eyes looked at me from head to toe, slowly. The moon light made his eyes look beautiful and it took me by surprise. I titled my head a little to read him, read what's going on his mind,"I guess they're called moments because they don't last very long." I said referring to our fight earlier, he did a little laugh,"I suppose the things that you always take for granted, that you don't even notice, are what you miss the most." He responded. I lifted his chin up to where he looked at me again,"people make mistakes Hunter. Even the people we love. I never been so scared in my life." "You shouldn't be scared of running Lauren-" "no, I'm not scared of that. I'm scared because you mean more to me than any other person. You are everything I think about, everything I need, everything I want and if I loose that from fighting with you ALL the time, I'm going to die. I'm afraid of loosing you" He laughed at me again,"baby, I can promise you this, you don't have to be afraid of loosing me. Listen, every man is afraid of something,when he loves you so much and gets frightened when he can't find his women, that's when you know, he's afraid of losing you." He looked down at me,"I'm terrified of loosing you. You have no idea. No girl has ever made me feel this way before and it's a feeling that I don't want to loose." I tear fell from my eye as I didn't have much of a crying face. I rubbed my fingers through his soft, pulled back, hair. Looking at him made me think that I was the luckiest girl in the world. My hand reached to the back of his head to lean him closer to me and before I knew it Hunter pulled me into a kiss..