Chapter 32 Thinking Out Loud

Chapter 32 Hunter's POV
"Babe you alright?" I asked as I stood against the counter making coffee. We're heading to New Jersey and we still have 3 more hours on the bus. Lauren was really blank. She just keeps looking at the same corner and not saying anything, I sat next to her as she slowly looked at me,"Hunter?" I nodded my head in response. She just looked at me. I scooted closer to her,"your coffee is ready." I turned around and my eyes widened,"YES!" I stood up in joy and grabbed my cup and chugged it down,"it's like a drink of heaven." I said out loud as Lauren looked away not laughing, but I heard my band members laughing at me. I started making more coffee as I just finished the one I just drank. "That's a world record, it took you 15 seconds to drink one cup of 10 ounces of black coffee." Justin said as everyone laughed again, I spun around and looked at them,"and it had 3 shots of expresso!" I said to finish it off. I turned around as Lauren had fallen asleep. I walked up next to her and picked her up. I walked to my bed and laid her down in it and covered her with the sheets. Something's bothering her and it's making me mad knowing she won't tell me. I started walking back to get my coffee as the bus came to real hard stop as I fell forward, flat on my face. "HUNTER JUST FELL!" Matt yelled as I heard them die of laughter. I got up dusting myself off with a little laugh. I'm a little embarrassed, but what can you do? Everyone falls. I sat on the couch as Cole came up next to me and laid his down on my lap. I looked at him as he looked at me,"you're so cute." I told him as I started petting him. Looking at Cole made me want a child of my own, to one day I'll teach them how to play a guitar, teach them how to walk, how to read music, HOW TO LOVE MUSIC! I had excitement run through my body just thinking about it. I wonder if Lauren thinks the same. "That's the way that were doing it doing it.." I sang to myself,"WE GO BIG OR WE GO BACK HOME!" I looked as my band members came walking in singing along,"people looking at us like we're losing it losing it.." "But baby we ain't doing nothing wrong." They sang, "Gonna be up all night, chasing the sunrise! Like we're wild and young, baby kids on the run, gonna party like we just turned 21" we all sang together and finished laughing. "Man, what would I do without you guys?" I asked as I just looked at them feeling like the luckiest man to have the best band members in the world.