(𝐕𝐈.)𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐘, 𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐘 𝐘𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐒 𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑

ANOTHER DAY IN SEVENTEEN'S HOUSE, one bought by the one and only female in the group. A three-floor house, modern and minimalistic, able to fit all 14 members with their individual rooms and a few staff members sharing between three rooms. A few resting areas, large televisions here and there and lots of food.

A house? No, it was more like a mansion they lived in with the large beautiful garden and the fountain in the centre with the roof as a place for the friends to have a barbeque.

The sunlight passed through the transparent glass window, illuminating the air-conditioned dark room. The man stretched as he woke up from his peaceful slumber, sitting up and trying to gain consciousness.

Seungcheol trudged out of his room, making his way down to the kitchen. Both Jeonghan and Joshua were already awake, eating their breakfast in their seats across from each other.

In the living room were Jun, Dokyeom and Woozi, watching the TV whilst sitting in silence.

"Are the rest awake yet?" Seungcheol asked, voice deep and sleepy.

"Myungho's probably in his room meditating and the others are probably still asleep," Joshua answered and just then, Dino and Wonwoo appeared in the kitchen.

"Dokyeom-yah, call the others down, will you?" Seungcheol shouted for the boy and he took it upon himself to get up from his comfortable position on the sofa.

Dokyeom made his way up to the second floor, first going to Minghao's room, seeing he was already up and about. He then went to Vernon and Hoshi's rooms, waking them up and calling them down.

"Myungho-yah!" Dokyeom shouted for the man who looked back at his friend. "Can you call the others down?"

The man said nothing but still went up the stairs to the third floor. He went and called for Seungkwan who shuffled in his bed before his bedroom door shut. Next, he went into Mingyu's room before immediately giving up and closing the door. Finally, he went into Areum's room.