(𝐕𝐈𝐈.)𝐁𝐄𝐒𝐓 𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐒: 𝐓𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐄𝐑

"ARE WE THE FIRST TO ARRIVE?" Wonwoo asked, looking around immediately as they entered the house.

It was a fairly large house, one that could shelter a minimum of 25 people and 33 of them were going to be living here and that did not even include the other staff. Seventeen has 14 members so where did 33 come from?

Of course the B, E and T in 'BEST'.

"Wah..." Hoshi exclaimed, mouth falling open in amazement. "We have our own pool!"

"You know that we have a pool back home too, right?" Seungkwan rolled his eyes.

"It's just unexpected for a pool to be here when this is supposed to be a temporary thing. A home is permanent."

"Whatever."

"Wait, do I have my own room?" Areum asked, turning to the staff who stood behind the cameras.

When the staff shook her head, Jeonghan came into the frame.

"Let's share a room then, Areumie," the older said, slinging his arm over her shoulders.

"I want my own room..."

"But I thought it was my turn to sleep with Areumie," Dokyeom whined.

"No!" Dino interjected. "It's my turn. You went last time, remember?"

"But I hadn't had my turn," Mingyu joined in. "After hyung is my turn."

This was a routine among the members as a few fought to sleep with the girl. She couldn't care less about it because in the end, unless the staff stops them from arguing, Jeonghan would always win.

"Ey," Jeonghan smirked. "I'm the one who can stop her from sleepwalking. I should be the one to have the responsibility."

It was true. Jeonghan was the only person who could stop her from sleepwalking as he is a light sleeper and did care for her well-being. Technically, it isn't that the others don't, it's just that they were used to it and felt like she wouldn't hurt herself.

Except that one time when Areum nearly killed herself by tripping down the stairs. Good thing Jun was there to prevent her from tumbling too far down the stairs.

"Stop arguing, it's still too early," Seungcheol scolded as they entered the living room, only to notice 12 people who were already there, waiting for them.

"Yah! TXT and Enhypen!" Seungkwan exclaimed as the younger groups stood up rapidly from their seats.

TXT and Enhypen both bowed, saying their greeting almost as if they had been practising it. Areum smiled when she caught eye with Niki, who was grinning from ear to ear like a child who was eating dessert.

"Annyeonghaseyo, sunbaenim," the boys greeted.

"Annyeong, annyeong."

"Yah, why are you so stiff?"

"Let's sit."

They settled down and the groups began talking, the conversations being mostly led and initiated by Seventeen.

"Niki-yah," Areum called out. "It's been a while."

"Ne, noona." Niki nodded his head with a shy smile.

"Wah, jinjja," Areum sighed as she leaned back on the sofa. "It's been weeks and you're acting like we haven't seen each other in years. I didn't mean that long."

The boy shyly chuckled, not knowing how to respond. Areum then turned to Jungwon who was sitting next to the younger boy.

"We should eat out soon again," she told the boy, referring to the whole group. "Last time was a success, don't you think?"

Enhypen recalled the moments they shared with the older girl. They had gone out to eat in an expensive restaurant, had desserts and even a walk back. At first, they were awkward with her, not wanting her to spend all her money on them. But they slowly got used to it and gave up on offering to pay.

Feeling eyes on her, Areum turned around and caught eyes with Soobin. The latter flushed in embarrassment from being caught staring, looking away immediately. It made her chuckle.

"Are we complete or are we still waiting?" Hoshi asked, looking at the staff behind the camera.

Just as he said that, a voice echoed through the house, not as deep as Wonwoo's but was sounded very commanding. It was clearly the voice of a leader.

Seven boys entered the room, making everyone stand to greet them. All 33 idols were there. 33 idols of 4 groups. Finally, BEST was complete.

"Yeoboseyo?"