Chapter Four (Continued).

November 05 2012.

I left a note in Rajani's locker telling her to meet me outside the toilets so we could go to lunch together. We had different history classes so we would usually text each other on where to meet up.

After five minutes of waiting, she appeared behind a troop of year sevens. We linked arms, got our lunches and sat in the canteen.

"Raj, I need to talk to you..."

She took a bite into the lumpy, cold beef stew. "Go on, I'm listening."

"You need to stop what you're doing. You're going to get hurt."

"What are you talking about?" She put down her fork.

"Jase. He's a dirty lying dog. He's just playing you, Ra-"

She put her hand up in my face.

"Say no more. I know what it is, Tash. You just don't want to see me happy with a boyfriend. I don't see why, after all you have Nathan. Oh wait, I take that back because he's not even your boyfriend."

"What the hell, Raj? I'm not saying this to hurt you. I heard it from Bree as well as Nathan that he's a dirty piece of work", I pleaded.

Rajani stood up from her seat.

"I'm not entertaining this conversation any more, talk to me when you have something less shady to throw at me." With that she rushed out the canteen.

I stayed put, wondering what in the world just happened. Did she really put some sleaze bag boy over her best friend?

Damn. Jase's dick game must've been strong for a devout Muslim girl like Rajani to act out like that.

I put the rest of my foul lunch into the bin and left the canteen in search of my lovesick friend. I checked the girls bathroom, the ultimate chill spot. But she wasn't in any of the cubicles.

"Hey Deborah, have you seen Rajani anywhere?" I asked a girl from our geography class.

"Yeah, she left here a minute or so ago. Check the fields, she said she was going there to meet someone."

"Thanks!" I shouted as I ran out. I heard her mutter something to her batch of friends as I left which made them all snicker. I couldn't give a toss.

I ran out onto the fields and scanned the area. I saw her off in the distance walking towards the big oak tree, usually where the mischievous kids would carry out their mischievous activities.

I ran as fast as I could to catch up to her.

"Raj!" I shouted as I panted.

"Go away", she waved me off as she reached the tree and walked to the other side.

She stopped right in her tracks and I could see her bottom lip doing the Harlem shake as if she were about to cry.

I approached her and saw for myself what had Raj near tears.

It was Jase, with another girl from year eleven. I'm guessing they had skipped lunch but were still hungry, 'cause the way they were eating each others faces... Jesus.

I coughed, alerting them that there were other people around. The couple broke apart, and the girl straightened out her skirt which was all the way up her thighs.

"What do you little shits want?" She screamed as she buttoned up her blouse.

This girl was so beautiful, Lord. She was brown skin, had hazel eyes and wore a long sleek straight weave. I'm sure she had been warned by the headteacher about the make up, lashes, long manicured nails and the length of her skirt. She looked more like a model than a high school student.

Rajani looked disgusted.

"Who the fuck are you? Jase, what the fuck is going on!?" Rajani spat.

"The name is Tiffany, bitch. Get to know. Jase's girlfriend. Is there a fucking problem?" By now she was stood eye-balling the both of us.

Rajani turned her attention to Jase.

"Girlfriend? Girlfriend!?"

Jase laughed.

"Yeah and what?" He said as Tiffany grabbed his face and planted a kiss on his cheek.

"Oh really, is that how it is Jase? After Friday night and this morning?"

"What happened Friday night and this morning?" Tiffany pulled away from Jase, who all of a sudden began to look nervous.

"Me and him had sex. I hope you enjoyed kissing him because he went down on me this morn-"

Without a word of warning the deluded girl jumped on Rajani, tackling her to the ground whilst shouting all kinds of profanities.

"You dirty paki bitch!" Yelled Tiffany as she pulled hard on Rajani's hair. "You fucked my man! You stupid slut, I'm going to kill you!"

I froze. In my mind I was fighting this bitch off my best friend. But I couldn't physically move my body.

"Get off me!" Cried Rajani.

At this point, I started screaming; and dozens students from all areas of the field started running towards us.

Tiffany was on top of Rajani, slapping, punching and scratching away at her face.

I started to cry as she bled and screamed out in pain. There was no way I was going to step up to this crazy bitch. She'd wear my intestines as a belt to hold her short skirt even higher.

The school kids were laughing and cheering on the fight. Most of them had their phones out recording what was going on. A few rowdy boys were even prancing about shouting "Worldstar".

I noticed Jase looking increasingly worried as his girlfriend slaughtered Raj.

"Tiff, it's enough now!" He pulled her off Rajani who was now cowering in fetal position trying her best to cover her already battered face.

"You think you've gotten away lightly, huh? You ungrateful bastard!" She shrieked. Then she began slapping him.

The slaps eventually turned into punches and before we knew it, Jase was also on the ground shouting for mercy.

"You cheated on me with this curry eating bitch?" Tiffany began kicking him, landing a few hits on his groin making him wail out like a little girl.

A few moments later a few teachers broke up the fight and restrained Tiffany. She looked insane. There was spit flying out her mouth as she cursed, and her arms flew around like a wind turbine with technical difficulties.

I had only seen shit like this on TV, it was nuts!

All this over one poxy guy who weren't even all that.

As the teachers pulled her back towards the building, she phelgmed in Rajani's face and landed a heavy kick in her stomach.

She roared out in pain. Some of Tiffany's spit going in her mouth.

I cringed.

I took a moment to fully take in the extent of her injuries.

I had never seen anything like it.

I dropped down on my knees and sobbed.

-

A/N: chapter four was more to do with Rajani. There are a few dramatic twists in store for her too ;) Chapter Five soon out x

To the few readers I have so far, constructive criticism is always welcome!! I know there are ways I could improve. Drop me a message! x

Feel free to vote & comment ☺️

~ Jasmeenaa_ <3