2. Cafe and Library

इश्क हो तो किताबों सा।‌
जहां चोट मुझे लगी हो और दुनिया राख करने को तैयार मेरा प्यार हो।

~ Shivalika Raichand

_________________________________________

Chapter two - Cafe & Library

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

"Good morning princess." I groaned when I heard bhaiyu's voice. I want to sleep till noon. I love sleeping, sleeping is the best thing in this world, I can sleep whole day and night without any food, water and worries.

"Come on little one get up." Whines, alot more to come Bhaiyu. I am not waking up.

"Shivu." I whined loudly.
"Aloo de parothe haige aithe, I will feed them to trippy if you didn't woke up!"

"Kya hai!!!!" The biggest whine ever. I hate my brother when he do this. He just knows my weaknesses too well! Huh.

"I am going to brush my teeth, and it's only because all this isn't healthy for trippy so I have to stop you from feeding him all this."

"Yeah, You are such a good mother, kiddo." Rolling my eyes I sat up and glared at the person standing by the door and walked to the bathroom to brush my teeth.

I love Colgate but only the gel one, you know Colgate max fresh. That one. It has those Crystals and it's smells nice. Once I cleaned my teeths thoroughly, I rinsed my mouth and washed my face. Before walking back to my room and saw Bhaiyu setting everything on the table. Huh? Have he forgotten it's cold outside? I am not gonna sit on the chair and have breakfast.

I walked to the table, picked the plate and settled on my Bed with the plate on my legs which were covered with my comforter. Hmm, nice.

"Come on Bhaiyu." I patted the bed motioning him to join me. He just shook his head and sat on the chair with his plate in his hand.

Shaking my head I made a morsel, Ahaa Makhan se Aloo ke paronthe Bhai Jannat hai Jannat, and that too when Bhaiyu have cooked them, you know I sometime tell Bhaiyu to leave these companies and all that Royal family shit Papa ji have left for him and open a small Restaurant. I will be his food taster and he will be the chef and owner. Wow, Just looking like a Wow dream! Haina??

But no, He doesn't listens to me. He loves his business, too much to leave it. Even I love the company and people there, They are super good so I let it go. I will ask him to open a hotel once he is old. He can paas this business to someone else and Then he can open a restaurant at a hill station. That will be fun!

"How's it?"
"Yum, I missed homemade food. Or I can say food cooked by you. I swear mum you cook the best food in this whole world." I giggled while he just rolled his eyes with a small smile.