6. An epitome of beauty

वो कहती है सुरत पर मरते हैं हम उनकी,
जिनकी आवाज सुनकर दिल हार गए थे हम

- R.S. Randhawa
_________________________________________

"Hola buddy." The sweet smell of brownies invaded Shivalika's nostrils as she stepped inside the cafe. With a smile plastered on her face she stepped to the counted and greeted Anshuman.

"Good morning Girly." Ruffling her hair, He smiled and looked behind her. His smile flattered a little when he saw Shivaarth Raichand standing behind her.

"Hehe, Good morning to you too. Lemme check on the brownies." Replied shivalika before she ran to the kitchen. Shivaarth on the other hand nodded towards anshuman.

"Good morning, Mr. Raichand. Any specific reason for you to be here?" There was a little tension lingering in Shivaarth's always calm demeanor. Even anshuman could feel him all tensed up about something.

"She have made a new friend, As much as I want to believe that the friend she made is a nice person. I can't help but worry about her. You know how it's always been with the friends she had." Anshuman's actions came to a halt when he heard Shivaarth's words. He knew what Shivaarth was talking about.

"She seems like a kind lady, Sir. I always try my best to be around those two when she comes here."

"I know Anshuman, You are doing your job perfectly as a friend but still, I just want to meet that person. Shivu told me she is a psychologist, If she is actually as nice as shivu says it's good for them to be friends. Maybe, She can help my kiddo." Anshuman passed Shivaarth a small smile.

"Don't worry sir." Shivaarth just nodded, He was about to ask Anshuman about what Omar told him a few days back when Shivalika came to the cafe but before he could. The door to the cafe opened once again. This time, a Lady dresses in black high waist loose fitting jeans and Grey turtle neck top entered the cafe.

She walked straight to the counted and smiled at anshuman.
"Good morning, Anshuman."

"Good morning, Ms. Randhawa." As soon as the words left Anshuman's mouth, Shivaarth's gaze went from the lady to him. He raised his left eyebrow for confirmation of this lady being Shivalika's New friend. 

"Dakshuuuuuu!" No confirmation needed. Shivaarth mumbled the words as he saw her sister coming out of the kitchen, running. She ran straight to her and hugged her. Seriously?

"Shivuuuuu!" Both of them giggled. A frown was plastered on Shivaarth's face meanwhile Anshuman was shaking his head at the girls. They were on their normal behaviour. Sometimes they greet each other in some dramatically weird ways.

"Shanya baby meet my brother! Shivaarth Raichand. He is world's bestest Bhaiyu." A smile made its way on Shivaarth's face at his sisters words.

"Aye, We don't agree on this haan. My veer ji is bestestest." Shivalika's lips turned into a pout. Well, Brothers was one of the Thousand topics these girls could fight on. Non stop.

"Your brother never came to meet your friend, See my Bhaiyu came to meet you."

"He. He will be here in the evening na. That's why." Shivalika only smirked at Dakshinya's whine and turned to Shivaarth who had a smile on his face now.

"Anyways, Bhaiyu meet my lovely bestie Dakshinya kaur Randhawa." And with that being said, His smile flattered. He knew who she was, everyone knew except his unknown to the Obvious sister. She was Rudraveer Singh Randhawa's sister. His lawyer's sister.