5. Rudraveer Singh Randhawa

उनसे पहली नज़र में मोहब्बत कुछ ऐसी हुई के उनकी झलक में दुनिया भूल गए,
इज़हार-ए-इश्क भी ऐसा हुआ के मोहब्बत में हर रिवायत भूल गए।

- Shivalika Raichand
_________________________________________

Chapter five

"Satnaam shree waheguru ji." The words left his lips as he thanked God before he started offering god his prayers. His hands moving gracefully, tying his turban.

Dressed in a pure white kurta pajama with a brown turban he stood walked to the full length mirror, he wagged his moustache and picked the brown shawl kept on the vanity table up. Wrapping the shawl around his broad shoulders he walked to his shining black shoes kept on the shoe rack and slipped his feet into them before making his way out of the Hotel room. He pulled out his goggles from his pocket and wore them walking through the hallway.

By the time he stepped out of the Hotel, he had almost every person's attention on him. Not that he spoke to any of them, but he had that aura around, that reputation, the one that grabbed unnecessary attention towards him. And he enjoyed it. His presence screamed just how much dangerous he is.

He made his way to his car which was already at the front as per his orders. The guard handed him his keys back which he took and made his way to his Thar. Within a few seconds he drove off towards the city.

Rudraveer singh randhawa, someone I can't really describe in a word or two. He is the most smartest lawyer of present time in india. It's been ten years since he first time fought a case on his own and won it. Ever since then Rudraveer singh randhawa never lost a case. By hook or by crook, Because he believes he is born to win, to get any and everything he wants. He craves win like a vampire craves blood.

Though his family, His sister is someone he can't win against. His sister, Dakshinya kaur Randhawa is the replica of their mother. They both are, but His nature is more like his dad's, Wicked, Arrogant and Short tempered.

Back to the scene, He is finally going back to home. Though he haven't decided to get back to the case he was dealing with before his disappearance but the texts from his sister saying she misses him, asking when he will be back is something that forced him to go back to the city and Just live under the rock for somedays.

Randhawa Haveli is located at the outer side of the city, Opposite to the hotel he was staying in. Since he as well as his sister love their peace, He have got it guarded not even his father is allowed without his or Dakshinya's permission.