4. A New friend

कभी इश्क नहीं हुआ उन लोगों को जो कहते हैं जरुरत होती है लफ्ज़ों की दिल की बात समझाने में,
पूछिए उनसे जो गुजरें हैं दौर-ए-मोहब्ब्त से बतायेंगे कैसे उनकी आंखें बदनाम हैं ज़माने में।

- Shivalika Raichand
_________________________________________

Chapter four - A new friend

"Shivu, I am going to check on the brownies

"Shivu, I am going to check on the brownies." I looked towards anshuman and passed him a huge smile. I am back guys, so just like past week, today as well I am back to the cafe, helping anshuman out in exchange of some brownies. Dressed in a Black net kurti paired with a Light blue jeans and oxidised jwellery, like my koka (nose pin), my anklet and my Bracelet. Well I also like earrings but I can't wear them Since I don't have a ear piercing.

"Shivu?" Opps.

"I got it all Handled!" Hehe, I am again at the Cafe. It's been around a Week since the nightmare, a night after that I again got a nightmare. I thought Bhai doesn't know about this all but when I was having nightmare on the second night, Bhai woke me up. He sat there beside me, Holding my hand till I fell asleep again.

And The morning after that, we had 'The Talk' I knew it was around the corner. But not this soon. He asked me he will get back to my previous Psychologist, But I don't want that. She was good but she was not someone I can be friends with, I don't need a Psychologist I just need some more people in my life.

"Excuse me, I would like to order a large Americano." I heard a feminine voice, I guess you will get to know about my week later. Duty call.

"Coming right away miss." The lady turned around and looked at the watch, she looked a Little tensed. Not wanting to intrude I started working on the coffee while the song I was listening came to an end, and the next song which is Sajjan Raazi by satinder sartaj played.

"Pyaar hunda Phullan toh malook sohneya, Jive hundi morni di kook sohneya. Door kitte junglaan ch nachdi firey sheher tak jandi hook sohneya."

"Sajjan Raazi ho jave pher vi o Rola naiyo payeda pagala, Sajjan Raazi ho jave pher vi o Rola naiyo payeda pagala." I heard the lady continuing the lyrics and Damn her voice! I turned around with a Big smile on my face.

This time she was looking at me with a smile on her face, and Goodness thank God I am straight or I would have asked her out right now, right here. She is drop dead gorgeous. And Her eyes, Damn. She was dressed in a Red kurti pared with Dark blue jeans.

"Ishaq hunda heereya de warga ve jag toh lukayeda pagala, Sajjan Raazi ho jave pher vi o Rola naiyo payeda pagala." I clapped for her.

"Oh my gosh, You sing so well and you are gorgeous." She giggled before forwarding her hand in my direction.