Chapter 1 - Break Up

"Your Majesty!" The black haired man shouted while trying to get through the guards who block his way. "You can't do this, Your Majesty! You are the one who chose me to be the Empress! You know that I'm carrying your child and I'm the only one who can be your pair! How can you just throw me away like this?!"

"How arrogant of you, Kieran Arthfael." Said the Emperor. "Never in my life that I think of you as my one and only pair. You should remember that the one I think as my fair is none other than Kallias."

"If...if he's the one you recognize as your pair, then why did you choose me to be the Empress? Why didn't you choose him instead?"

"Being a pair doesn't mean that I need to make him the Empress right away. Besides...the position of Empress means nothing. I can take it away and giving it to anyone I desire."

Kieran no longer able to hold his tears. His honor as the most noble omega and as the blessed omega has been ruined because of the Emperor. And now the very same man said that his position can be taken and given to another people however he likes. He clenched his fist. "You...you..."

"Right now, you are not as worthy as Kallias." His arm wrapped around Kallias's shoulder, a white haired omega who came from a baron family and looked very innocent. "You should just disappear."

Kallias stared at Kieran for a moment before he moves his gaze away from the fallen Empress.

"Kieran Arthfael, the only reason I chose you as my Empress and married you is so I can prove my worth as the Emperor." The Emperor continued. "My late father said that whoever can marry the blessed omega will become the next Emperor after all. I have never care of you or love you. Because since the beginning, my love is only for Kallias."

Feeling like his whole power seeped out of his body, Kieran fell to his knees as he watched the Emperor walked away with Kallias.

®®®

"Bastard!!!" Rim Kwangsun angrily throws his phone away. "It's so annoying!! How can he said something like that?! Kieran should just dump him and live alone!"

'Miraculous Omega' is a common story of someone who travel from another world and eventually win the Emperor's love. But even though it's common, there's something that Kwangsun failed to understand.

Their marriage is not based on love, but even so, the Emperor made Kieran become an Empress. But all of sudden, the omega who came from another world stepped in and easily snapped the position away from Kieran. The Emperor throw such a good partner away simply because he's blinded by love. And in the end, the Empress, Kieran Arthfael, committed suicide a day after the Emperor killed his whole family.

And as soon as the palace announcing Kieran's death, new Empress, Kallias, appointed right away.

"What a sick bastard... Kieran is too kind to receive that kind of treatment from a bastard like you! You don't deserve Kieran's love!" Kwangsun continued to complain. "I will write a complain about this kind of story!" He looked at the clock. "Shit, it's almost morning. Let's just sleep." He crawled under the bed and turned off the bed light.

®®®

Some servants walked into the room with several foods and warm tea.

"Young master, the lord has already left last night." The servant reported. "He said there's an urgent matter that he need to take care and he can't wait for you until morning."

Old fashioned and classic furniture. A sweet scent spread across the room and making one feels relaxed. Servants wearing maid dress. And a black hair combined with bright red eyes.