Chapter 3 - The Princes

Kieran jolted awake and looked around to his surrounding. He's not inside his small apartment room. He's also not inside the large but simple room in Arthfael Manor. That means he's inside the palace.

He removed the blanket away from him and get up from the bed. The crazy concubine shot him with some kind of electricity. Was that a magic? Perhaps he should learn on how to use magic too and one day, he should do the same to that concubine.

He stared out of the window.

Running away doesn't seem a choice because in the end, he will dragged back to this place. He messed up his hair and letting out a sigh. His life in this world is as fucked up as his life in previous world.

He walked to the balcony and stared down. He should check the situation inside the palace and check if he could find a secret way to escape from this place.

He jumps down and forgetting the fact that he's barefooted when he started to walk through the palace garden. No knights around, so it was a really easy task for him.

The castle looked solemn and regal. Kieran could see several towers that looked like it will reach the sky and unconsciously, he stared at all the towers. Like there's something calling him from one of those towers.

"How stupid..." Kieran mumbled to himself when he realizes that now is not the time to admire the towers.

He was about to continue walking again when someone tapped on his shoulder. Out of habit, he grabbed that arm and attempted to throw whoever it was, away.

But the man's movement was also quite fast. He shoved Kieran away and jumps back.

In front of Kieran now stood two alphas. Twin alphas with blue eyes and white hair. And one of them definitely look dangerous.

The man who jumps back from Kieran and the one who looked dangerous, chuckled. "How surprising. This is the first time I see an omega who's capable of fighting like that. Is he someone you know, Davin?"

"Why would I know an omega? You're the flirtatious one, Dair. He must be one of your fling that you have abandoned. That's the reason he suddenly attacked you like before. Omegas are untrustworthy."

Kieran frowned as he watched the twin arguing. Is there a twin in the novel he read? I think he read that somewhere, but because there's not much scene where the twin appear, he can't remember much about them. Should he be hostile or should he be friendly?

The twin appeared out of nowhere and they were standing too close. Their curious gaze focused on Kieran, and Kieran quickly takes a step back when the one who tapped his shoulder walking closer.

"Why are you being so wary? Is it true that you're one of my flings?" Asked the man.

Davin raised an eyebrow and frowned. "This omega IS really one of your partner on bed? You really are the most frivolous, revolting alpha!" He scolded angrily.

Now Kieran knew that the dangerous looking one is Dair and the other that looked more like a cat is Davin.

"Who the hell is his partner on bed? I won't stoop so low even if you point a sword right to my neck. And before you said all kind of those ridiculous things, why don't you introduce yourself first? That's basic manner you should have."

The twin stared at Kieran like he's some kind of things being exhibited, but as soon as Kieran talk, Davin looked completely shocked.

"Are you saying you don't know me?" Davin asked with disbelief. Everywhere he goes, everyone would always lower their heads to him yet this omega doesn't know who he is.

"Yes, I don't know who you are so you should introduce yourself first." Kieran replied. He can't fully really on his memories since it could be wrong, so he should gather information like this. That's better.