𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 2

"Look at you so miserable like this, even death didn't accept you"

_____________________

Lee Nari, Your occupation is a doctor,

Nari's brows furrowed in confusion, 'what does this mean', she thought to herself.

{You can chose one participant and use your healing skill}

{The selected participant will be protected from the mafia's attack and will be saved}

{You can also revive someone who has been voted for and executed}

After a few seconds the message disappeared replacing itself with a 'main menu'

Nari clicked on the Rules tab and started reading it.

[ 1. The participants will be secretly assigned as a civilian, doctor, police, or a mafia.]

[ 2. The doctor can prevent the execution of the participants of their choice whereas the police can find out the identity of anyone of their choice.]

[ 3. Starting at 8 am to midnight, the participants will select the Mafia members through voting.]

[ 4. At midnight, the participants with the most votes will be executed and their occupation will be revealed.]

[ 5. During the night, while the participants are asleep, by 6am the mafia must execute someone themselves.]

[ 6. When either team civilian or team mafia kill the other team and win, it's game over.]

( The civilians, doctor, and police are on the same team)

(Participants please find the mafia and start voting)

Staring at her phone screen for a bit longer, Nari felt the same sense of dread and fear engulf her. Though it seemed like a normal game, but Nari couldn't help but overthink about this situation. Shrugging that feeling off she decided to divert her attention to something else.

Noticing her friend still staring at her phone, Nari snatched it from her to which the latter groaned.

"Yah, You said you'll get me strawberry milk. I'm craving it right now." Nari exclaimed.

"Oh yeah, I do remember that. Come on, let's go to the cafeteria and see if we can find something"

Stepping out of the room, both of them decided to part ways and see if they can find anything to eat.

Nari was lost in her own thoughts, when suddenly she bumped into someone, thinking it was just kyung jun she decided to just ignore it.

"Are you still going to ignore me?"

Hearing this voice made her blood run cold.

It was him,

Nari couldn't turn around. She just couldn't. It's like her body froze. Memories replaying in her head as she started shaking. Though she tried not to show it.

Gathering up all the courage she had left she finally turned around.

Looking into his eyes, memories flooded Nari's head. Memories she tried to forget. Memories that made her feel all giddy inside and she would giggle and laugh and subconsciously smile at, but also memories she'd cry all night for, blaming herself for everything. Attempting to take her life and hurting herself in all possible ways.

The things he did to her.

She'll never forgive him.

"Missed me?" He came towards her to which Nari subconsciously stepped back.