Chapter 1

love has no limit
I want an answer

love has no limitI want an answer

"What do you mean you're not going with me?!" Usually, when you hear someone talk in a voice that sounds like they're downright heartbroken, it would be instinct to look over and confirm with your eyes what your ears just heard. But here, all you ever saw was the rest of the occupants of the room smiling and minding their own. This was almost a regular occurrence, Kwon Soonyoung aka Hoshi having an outburst. If it wasn't Soonyoung, it was Ryuahn and while the others had initially tried to keep them off each other's necks, now they just stuck to watching by the sidelines.

"It means that I'm not going with you Hoshi," For two people who were said to fit like gasoline and fire according to the world, there wasn't a pair of people who could be any more different than each other. They might've been the hottest modelling duo in Seoul but behind the scenes, it was a miracle if they were in the same place and did not at least get into a minor back and forth. "Then who're you going with?" Soonyoung sounded like someone had kicked his tiger plush right before his eyes. "Mingyu," The model answered simply, rummaging through the arrays and arrays of dresses, hanging from silver thin hangers, from the closet racks.

If you're a fashionista and you're in Seoul, there's a fat chance you have at least one piece from Your Choice in your closet. People from all over the world come to Seoul especially to visit Your Choice and maybe, just maybe leave the fashion house with a Your Choice original. And while the collections are endless, there is always a secret 'exclusive only' array of pieces, stashed in the brightly lit but dark-themed walk-in closet. "Minghao, what about this?" Ryuahn completely ignored the crest-fallen man as she pulled out a long blood-red velvet boat-necked dress from the dark tinted glass encasing where the dresses usually stayed, when not in use. 

"Yeah, this looks good! Do you know how you're gonna accessorize it?" He was sporting a pair of red circular pair of glasses with wispy white string holders on either side of his frame; a stark contrast to his otherwise monochrome outfit. A walking juxtaposition of subtle and attention-grabbing, no matter where he went, or what he did. There was an aura of elegance that he carried in his thin frame and his neutral thin almond eyes. You need fashion advice, you go to Xu Minghao in this household. Or, The8 as he was nicknamed. And if he's not available, good thing you have options~

"I was thinking maybe let the dress shine on its own and wear the black Jimmy Choos with the jewelled strap?" Minghao nodded, still in deep thought as he lifted the dress to its full length. "And add that snow white sparkly bag and you're good to go," Once he was done talking, you'd think Minghao had given her a solo modelling contract and not fashion advice. Ryuahn in full disclosure had no issues in wearing a piece of clothing and owning it but when it came to pairing one piece with another; she tended to make mistakes and that's when having a fashion genius best friend came in handy. "Thanks 8!" A soft kiss on the cheek and Ryuahn was swivelling off to hunt down the said Jimmy Choos that she knew was somewhere in the ginormous closet.