Chapter 4

if you come 1 cm closer, i'll PANG!

"That is a good plan, but it's entirely dependent on their agreement," Heads turned to look at Joshua with incredibly grateful eyes. The silence in the meeting room had been incredibly suffocating for the past 20 minutes, and Joshua breaking it was highly appreciated. 

"That is true," Jeonghan agreed, nodding. "We should keep a backup plan," "There is one," Seungcheol reminded, his attention zeroing on Seungkwan. "What-" "That's between me and Seungkwan," Vernon's question was instantly shot down and back was the suffocating silence in the meeting room. 

"Let those two deal with this," Jeonghan suggested, before turning his attention to Vernon. "When did Mingyu say his flight leaves?" "Hyung said that he has one last solo gig in Endorra and then he's boarding the night flight, he'll be here by tomorrow afternoon," "This guy never lays off work, does he?" Seungcheol commented, a smile pushing his dimples to make an appearance. 

"Apparently not, he needed to buy a new memory card for his camera a week in," Woozi reminded, talking about the phone conversation he had with the younger a while ago. "Are we sure he just didn't lose or break the last one?" Minghao jibed, barely hiding his smile.

"You guys can't leave that boy alone for too long, can you?" Yeoreum jibed from her seat between Jeonghan and Minghao. "It's not exactly our fault Rumi," Jeonghan defended, a teasing grin on his lips; which for one said what needed to be said. "He's just so teaseable-" "Teasable isn't a word, first of all," She cuts him off, knowing the Artist director all too well! "And secondly, it is your fault that you can't go one day without stirring shit up!"

'Ooooffff' echoed in the meeting room followed by Jeonghan putting a hand over his heart to fake an exaggerated scandalized expression, "You wound me!" He gasped, adding every bit of drama he had in him. "Yeah yeah, you lived!" Seungcheol shook his head at the two bickering like they always do. "Anyway, that's all for now. Joshua, Hoshi and Seungkwan, stay back!" Even as they walked out, everyone cast the younger two boys' apologetic looks.

Seungkwan and Hoshi fight, they bicker and they brawl. But that doesn't change the fact that both the boys are incredibly close but this instance? Things went so out of hand that they wouldn't even look at each other,

"If you think I'm letting you both sulk, then think again," Seungcheol pointed, deadpan. "Guys come on! I don't need the two of you fighting, today of all days." 

The boys huffed, Hoshi puffing out his cheeks further, while Seungkwan simply rolled his eyes. "I had to hold Joshua back from jumping you both's asses! It was his sister's engagement you two! What were you thinking, lashing out at each other like that?!"