Chapter 5 🌶️

TESS

I rubbed my eyes and stole a glance at my reflection in the mirror of the wardrobe. Puffy and red rims were apparent under my eyes from the tossing and turning. Thoughts of the shared past between Callum and I, and my present with Wren invaded my mind and left me restless.

Two best friends were at odds...because of me.

Memories from the conversation in Callum's room last night came rushing in. The gentle but firm way he put his hand on my chin had my mind wandering, realizing I hadn't been touched in the way that I wanted for so long.

My books have made me wanton, there could not be another explanation for the ache between my legs. I was reading a racy part last night and I picked it up again. Warmth crept up my spine, craving to be taken like the heroine. Roughly. Passionately.

The chill of the winter morning made goosebumps appear over my skin as I entered my bathroom and undressed. Letting the water run into the porcelain tub until the temperature was just right, I read the passages where the heroine was pinned against the wall, restricted with her hands behind her.

Flutters filled my belly, the scene turning me on, and letting my mind conjure up hidden fantasies.

I got into the tub as I kept reading, the warm water doing wonders for my sore muscles.. Grabbing the bottle of my favorite vanilla-scented washing gel, I lathered the suds on my skin. My fingers massaged gently into the tissue, covering my body in a soapy layer, the scent soothing to my senses.

From the curves of my hips, to the dip of my belly button. My hands paused when I got to my breasts, full and heavy under my touch. It felt good, the tingles slowly turning into pleasurable goosebumps at the sensations running over me. I pinched my nipples between my thumb and finger, feeling the heat run over my body, right to my core.

I concentrated on chasing that bliss that washed away all the recent thoughts and feelings. Adding to my arousal, I conjured up two hands grabbing me roughly by my hips, and tugging me flush against a muscular chest.

Imagining how his deep groan reverberated through the bathroom as his growing erection pressed against my backside, it turned up the simmering fire in my limbs, my flesh trembling for the touch.

My hands traveled lower, trailing softly my fingers over the apex of my thighs, while fantasizing how his other hand grabbed a fistful of my hair to expose my bare neck.

The tug was sharp, but he soothed it with the softness of his lips. Being rough and gentle at the same time, the trail of his hands electrified my skin where I imagined him touching me.

His breathing labored in my ear, harder, when he lowered his hand towards my hot, wet core. He held me in place by my hair, wrapped around his fist while he lavished the skin of my neck with his tongue as he plunged his fingers into my awaiting heat.

A moan spilt from my lips, and my other hand moved to my breast, pulling and twisting my hardened peaks in sync with the movements of my hand.

He rubbed my clit with his thumb and plunged another thick finger into me.

As the daydream turned intense, it had me in a delirious frenzy.

I wished Wren could take control like this, driving me to bliss. This sensation building inside me was wholly different. If I dared him to tell these desires, would he act upon them? I feared the answer.

He let go of my hair, combing through the strands gently with his fingers, easing away from the previous rough edge. He massaged my head, his fingers doing wonders, and I let out a soft sigh.