Chapter 26🌶️

TESS

My core heated, and Callum's hands retreated from my body as he stood and towered over me. My eyes raked his form as he began unzipping his pants.

I waited with bated breath, watching him pull his boxers down, revealing his throbbing and erect member. I lifted myself on my elbows, reaching out to hold him in my hands and taste him.

Would I be able to tell him that sliding my tongue against the smooth ridges of his cock was something that I'd daydreamt about?

"No." Callum shook his head sternly, a glimmer in his eyes shining with mischief. "Tonight is about you, and about letting go."

Pouting, I felt the heat rise to my cheeks and his words shot an arrow to the apex between my legs. "I had a fantasy about this," I admitted, looking down without meeting his eyes in embarrassment.

Callum lifted my chin lightly, not allowing me to retreat in my shell. "Tell me about it."

His order made me let go of my reservations while I told him how I had pleasured myself, thinking of him after he came back from Ireland. Goosebumps appeared on my skin and Callum's eyes fixed on my lips as I spoke, electrifying my senses.

His hand grabbed his thick cock by the base, and he tugged. "Do you want this?" He teased, voice husky and aroused.

Crawling to a seated position before him on the bed, I gazed up through my lashes, my mouth tingling with anticipation. "Can I?"

"It's yours."

I leaned forward to slowly tease the tip with my tongue, as my hunger for him was stronger than what I had anticipated. Emboldened by the hiss of delight that left his lips, I eagerly continued, gripping him by the base as I had watched him do.

For once, I was pushing my own limits because I wanted to. I wanted to please Callum and explore something I had never dared to do, something I had only thought about.

Guided by the sounds he made, my tongue flattened against the silky skin of his cock as I wrapped my lips around him and began moving. I struggled, the width of him stretching my mouth as I hollowed my cheeks and took him deeper.

"Tess," he mumbled my name, spurring me on.

I wrapped my hand tighter around him, my other on his thigh to hold on as I bobbed my head up and down. As I got to a steady rhythm, saliva dripping down my chin, he trembled. Callum's hand found its way to my nape and grabbed my hair gently to pull me away.

"Say it, Tess." A husky drawl. "Do you need me to take care of you now?" Callum roughly grabbed my chin, tipping it upwards so I could meet his gaze. His words held power, while his eyes were tender and affectionate. "Do you want me to?"

Pure desire consumed me, and I clenched my thighs together, needing the friction desperately.

"Yes." I nodded, wanting his touches to continue, to experience the build up when the pressure coiled within me from his caresses.

Callum lowered himself on top of me. Caging me between his arms at either side of my head. His breath was a mere whisper on my lips. His scent surrounded me, intoxicating me with the touch of his skin to mine. I traced the hard lines of his jaw with my fingers, mesmerized by touching this man.

He paused suddenly and grabbed my hand. "You need to say it." He spoke the words, holding onto the control. Needing my confirmation. "Nothing more will happen until you do."

Doubt assaulted me, not the fear of Callum harming me, but the thought of letting go and crossing my own boundaries. Callum noticed as my face tensed and a shiver ran over my skin. A nonsensical sound left me, and I lowered my eyes.