Christmas Megatron Special x m/ Reader

Hello again, I decided since I have nothing else to do I write this story today at 10:39pm (22:39)
Here is your none lemon Megatron x male reader!

Have fun and I'll see you all at the end!

Pov Megatron

"Christmas you say.
What is this Christmas about?"
"Well Master it's about decorating, gifts or better said Presents and mostly to spent time with Family and friends."
"I see so you want to bring this activity into this war because?"
"Well we all would need a break and since the Autobots have humans and it's a human tradition, am I sure that they'll try to spend those three days with them and I think that would be a great opportunity for everyone to calm down for once and just relax!"
"Hmm~
How long till these days arrive?"
"It's in like 2days...."
"Ugh such a short notice.
I'll think about it and will let you know tomorrow!"
"I understand,thank you for listening Master!"

The Taller yet softer male left me standing in the control bridge as he went back to his fellow medics
To be honest I've liked that soft sparked mech ever since I've met him after one of my fights in the old arena from kaon.
He was my medic ever since I started my fighting stand in kaon.

A tall yet soft sparked mech who's a friendly and loyal Medic melted my spark, wanting to make him mine .

Me the mighty Megatron leader of the Decepticons fell for a soft medic ugh this is even the worst time to confess to him as well!

"My lord (Y/n) isn't wrong if I may say this, he, Knockout and Breakdown always hear us out wen we tell then that we need a break and since they specializes in our body's and mental health can they see and feel our tensed body when we're in the medbay or just close to them!"
"I see... Soundwave open a Spacebridge, I want to take a walk to decide!"

He nood and opened a bridge for me, so I walked Through it and saw the giant trees of the red woods.
I must say these trees Faszinate me, can something grow from just sunlight and water so big and strong, yet can be turned into some soft material.

||Urgh what should I do, allow them to relax for three days or just keep harvesting everything?!
These stupid feelings!
Why him?
By the AllSpark why has it to be such a soft sparked mech, I would be worrying constantly for his safety and then even more than I already do!||
"Ahhhh~ this is so fragging frustrating!"

I let out a mighty roar, trying to get every thoughts out of my system but they just stayed, no matter what I'll do, they'll just stay.

I returned after a few Moor and saw Soundwave talking more or less to (Y/n)!

"So Laserbeak is actually completely connected to you system as if he's a part of your body, but you can't move it as you please since he still carries his own will?"
'Nood'
"That's so interesting, to be honest I only read about it back then in medical class but I never met anyone who actually has such a conection!
Tell do you feel his pain and does he feel your pain?"
"No-pain connected -just-thoughts-and-feelings"
"Mhm, that's so interesting and fascinating, thank you for sharing this sensitive info with me!
Oh... Sir you've returned."
I have, Soundwave has anything happened in my apsens?"
"-no-."
"Good, (Y/n) please accompany me on a short walk."
"Yes Sir."

I showed him to follow me and I heard his heavy steps behind me.
We walked for a few Klicks until I spoke up.

"I thought about your request, I grant it, well take those three days off and rest for the time being but there won't be any decorations not if they could keep an eye out to find our location!
You may as well go get some sort of presents and make sure to announce it to everyone!"
"I will, thank you so much Sir!
But may I maybe play a game with everyone on the Nemesis?"
"What's that games name and how does it work?"
"It's called Imp, we have to gift one mech or Femme a present that has to fit as appropriate as possible and the names of the mech or Femme is randomly pulled or drawn.
You also have to keep it a secret,no body is allowed to know who you have!"
"Hm I understand you may do that if you do everything nessesarely for it!"
"Thank you my Lord, I'll return to Soundwave so that we can do a randomizer so that nobody can find out who has who!
I'll do everything nessesarely for all of that, just please give me the day off and everything will be done by tomorrow."
"Do that, your free just like everyone is tomorrow to get there person and present!"
"Hm sound good, thank you yet again my lord!"