Ponyo🧜🏿‍♀️💞

⚠️Uhhhhhh brief mention of sexual assault, child abuse and trafficking⚠️ nothing major but yea

Now Playing:

   [𝕊ℤℕ 𝟘: 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝔹𝕖𝕘𝕚𝕟𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕘𝕤]-[StrawH0e]
0:00  ❍─────── ?:??
             ↻     ⊲  Ⅱ  ⊳     ↺
  Volume:  ■■■■■■■■□□ 80%

   [𝕊ℤℕ 𝟘: 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝔹𝕖𝕘𝕚𝕟𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕘𝕤]-[StrawH0e]0:00  ❍─────── ?:??             ↻     ⊲  Ⅱ  ⊳     ↺  Volume:  ■■■■■■■■□□ 80%

Shanks and his crew were on their way to a little island in the East Blue. It was called Foosha Village. Home to a small knit bunch of villagers. Granted it would take them about a year to get there.

The Red-Haired Pirates liked to stop their every once in a while just to hang out. Not only was the atmosphere pleasant and the food was good; the crew became fond of a little boy. The kid always declared he'd become a pirate just like them. They entertained it but never encouraged it. They knew what this life entailed.

"Aye Cap! We you gotta see this!" Yasopp yelled from the birds nest. He was on look out duty.

Shanks and the others looked towards where he pointed. It wasn't the craziest thing they've seen but it was insane. What looked to be a Celestial Dragon ship was being ravaged. Giant tentacles were tearing the massive ship apart. Screams of terrors echoed amongst the vast sea. Their cries for forgiveness fell upon death ears as no one saved the rich.

"I bet that would taste real good with some marinara sauce." Lucky Roo drooled over the giant creature. The crew looked at him with a blank face. He was the only one that could think of food while watching others get murdered.

"So Cap, whatcha wanna do?" Beckman asked the man while drawing from his cigarette. Causally blowing the smoke into air.

"Eh not our problem. Let's-" Shanks was cut off by an ear piercing screech. Their ears rung as they couldn't make out heads from tail. A giant whirlpool formed where the tentacles were. Devouring the Nobel ship in a blink of the eye. Then like it never happened, the natural disaster vanished.

The crew wasted no time. The tentacles had disappeared with the phenomenon. Unsure of what was happening, they set sail to leave. As the crew busied themselves with captains orders, Yasopp kept look out.

The deadbeat father stared at the ocean. He squinted his eyes as he thought he could see something. Using his observation haki to get a better look. His eyes widened at the distressing sight.

"Captain there's a kid in the water! Looks like it's going to get eaten by Sea Kings!" Yasopp yelled, jumping out of the birds nest. He had the lower members ready a dingy for him.

"What?" Shanks said alarmed. Obviously the kid had something to do with the scene earlier but what. He wasn't a saint but he couldn't let a kid get eaten by monsters if he was around.