Breaking In💫🐙

If there was ever a competition for an in sync couple, Naomi and Luffy would take the top spot

  As soon as Naomi had received the news in the middle of the night she took off. Shanks had told her that he would be held in Impel Down. Allowing her to go there first and they would meet her at Marineford to pick them up.

  The girls mind was foggy, she didn't even know how she made it to her destination. Just swimming none stop.

  Arriving to what she assumed was Impel Down, she caught sight of a tall and beautiful woman that was being escorted inside. She was wearing a thick coat with her snake wrapped around her.

  Naomi wasn't stupid.

  She knew who that woman was. Boa Hancock, The supposed Empress of the Sea. And she was aware she was hiding Luffy. She was just happy to know he was there.

  The dark skin woman used the power of camouflage to stay hidden. Sticking close to the walls as she snuck inside the building. Following the warlord and her boyfriend into an elevator.

She stayed silent as Hancock followed the guards to a room.

"Boa Hancock, what a pleasure~" A beautiful woman with blonde hair smiled as she held up a pair of sea prism cuffs.

"What is the meaning of this?!" Hancock glared at the woman. Displaying her usual haughtiness.

"It's just precaution Empress." The jailer waved her off with a smirk.

The tall female warlord simply used her devil fruit powers. Turning the woman into a stone statue. The guards were surprised but they couldn't do anything as they also got turned to stone.

"You're free to come out Luffy~" The woman said with a sultry voice. Her appearance screamed a woman in love.

Luffy came from under her coat. He looked around before looking in a certain direction. A look of love and happiness consumes his being as he smiled goofily. His eyes tearing up.

"Luffy— Naomi you're alive." The boy interrupted whatever Hancock was going to say. His legs weak as he walked over to where the girl stood.

Naomi came out of her camouflage.

"I've missed you my love." She smiled softly as she held her arms open. Luffy wasted no time to throw himself into her.

"Ahem! Luffy, who's this? Care to introduce me to your......friend?" Hancock smiled with gritted teeth. Sauntering over to the male.

"Oh! Princess, this is Hammock. Hammock, this is my beautiful princess Naomi." The proud male showed off his lady.

"Hello Warlord Hancock. I'm Naomi Red of the StrawHats. Thank you for helping Lu get here." Naomi smiled softly to the woman. She knew the woman seems to have eyes for her Luffy but she wasn't going to come out the gate with hostility. But the mockery in her eyes were undeniable.