I Have To Go 👑

*BANG*

*BANG*

Naomi's cheer fell hard to the ground. The sound of the object hitting the ground filled the silence of the room.

The young beauty looked around exasperated before her eyes landed back to her father's. One couldn't tell if her eyes were red from anger or not. But the heartbreaking look made all those around feel guilt.

"W-what are you talking about?!" The girl gritted out. Her head was spinning as confusion and disbelief, riddled her mind. She couldn't process why they wouldn't let her leave.

"Is this because of my mother? I can handle her!" She laughed out as she looked at her father. The powerful looking man only bit his lip.

"That's partly why, yes. But at the same time..... you were always meant to come back. You have a responsibility here too." The male placed his hand on hers but she yanked it back. His heart shattered looking at her expression of animus towards him.

  "And what about my responsibility to my friends?!" She yelled at the man. Tears welling up in her eyes.

  "Well when Esme's seal is broken, she'll wipe their memories of your existence. As for the boy, his soulmate tie will be removed. But you'll have your second soulmate here in Olympia." Zeus explained to the girl has his anger settled down.

  Naomi stumbled back for a second. Her eyes looked at her orange friend. The cephalopod looked just as surprised as she was. She knew she had to bring the girl back one day but she didn't know about the memory part.

  "E-Esme?" The girls lip trembled.

  The octopus tried to explain but it was useless. It was still the fact that she knew about her never being able to see her friends and family again.

  "I- I have to get out of here...." Naomi looked around at the people that she was once happy to see. Her heart filled with nothing but pain seeing them. Her feet stumbling backwards.

  "Naomi wait!" Nasir stood up but the girl shook her head.

  Her had went to her chest as she breathed heavily. Her heart ramming against her chest as her head swirled. She felt like she couldn't breathe.

  She felt a cool object around her neck.

  A necklace that's she had since young. The same necklace her father had gifted her mysteriously. It burned in her hold.

  She ripped the necklace off with a chocked sob.

  Then she vanished.