2 For 1 Special 🧜🏿‍♀️💞

"You're really letting us have her?" Luffy looked at the woman with wide eyes

  When they were finished fighting, the sun was coming up. The three little boys that Usopp hangs out with came looking for him. They claimed they were worried cause they couldn't find him. Which was perfect. They had the three boys bring the marines back to take the tied up pirates.

After Naomi whipped up a quick breakfast, Merry had come back. Lowkey she forgot about him. After breakfast they headed to the dock. Now that the company was officially in Kaya's name, she wanted to give them their dream ship. 

  "I mean you did save my life. It's the least I could do." She smiled softly at him. Naomi squealed and wrapped her in a hug. Being mindful of her weak constitution.

  "You're the best Kaya!" She smiled happily.

  "I also have it fully stocked so be free to take a look." Merry smiled to the group. They excitedly nodded and ran off to check the ship out.

  Everything was so perfect. All the appliances and furniture were brand new. The rooms were small but it wouldn't be a problem as there wasn't many of them. Other than that, the ship was the perfect size.

  They once again regrouped on the dock.

"I officially name this vessel the Going Merry!" Luffy yelled out. It was in honor of Merry. He was a close friend of Kaya's parents and cared for the girl. Almost losing his life to protect her. Plus the ship looked like him.

Merry and Kaya smiled gratefully. The name was touching for the both of them.

  "What are you going to do now Kaya?" Nami asked the girl.

  "Well business was never my thing. I actually want to study to be a doctor. I would love to help people however I can. So this ship company will be managed by Merry still." Kaya smiled and looked down. Nami grabbed her hand and smiled.

  "You're going to be a wonderful doctor." She hugged the girl one last time.

  After thanking her for the millionth time, they got ready to leave. They had so much to see and were to excited to go.

  "I'm going to miss you guys. Maybe we'll meet on the seas one day." Usopp waved the group off with a sad smile. He had a look of longing. The small crew looked at each other and then at him.

  "Boy get your ass on this boat! You're coming with us." Naomi snickered at him. Her hand on her hip as she looked at him.

  "Really?!" He perked up.

  "We're going to need a brave warrior of the sea with us." Luffy smiled brightly to him. Usopp turned and looked at Kaya.

  "I won't go if you don't want me to. I can help you recover and take care of things here." He placed his hands on her shoulder. Letting her know he was serious about staying by her side if she wanted him to.