Before you go attacking me...

Ok, I know that we all hate Stella for the way she treats Stolas, but let's think for a second

Ok, I know that we all hate Stella for the way she treats Stolas, but let's think for a second. Stella was probably manipulated by her parents because I feel like she didn't want to be a embarrassment to them and wanted to make them proud. And let's face the truth, even if Stolas and Stella never loved each other, none of that drama wouldn't have happened if Blitzø wasn't so desperate for the Grimiore for his stupid killing"business" And this guy doesn't even have a human disguise and Loona does. If I'm being honest, they shouldn't be going around the human world and killing people because think about it.

Two agents almost busted them. It could've been worse.

And because Stolas is one of the high ranked demons, I feel like the other high ranked demons, minus the Overlords might have access to the human world as well since Verosika and her posse do. I know Lucifer, Lilith, and Charlie would since Lucifer is basically the King of Hell.

And not to mention that Stolas is already gay since he already has a crush on Blitzø. He could've treated Stella better, even if it was forced marriage and Stella could've been more understanding. And they're fighting and it's affecting Octavia, as seen in Seeing Stars when Stolas made a promise to Octavia that they'll see the stars.