I love Charlie, but...

Don't get me wrong, I love Charlie and all, but there's times when she gets on my nerves. She doesn't listen to Vaggie. Pilot, Vaggie told her not to sing, she sang anyway and what happened? Everyone laughed at her. She wants to act like Lucifer doesn't care about her and all that shit, but it's Lilith's fault he doesn't get to see her, Lucifer just doesn't want to make it look like that Lilith is a bad person. And as for her dreams, Lucifer has a reason not to want to believe it. He was literally a angel and it was Sera's doing. Sera, none of this would've happened if you and the angels never kicked Lucifer and Lilith out of Heaven. And also, Charlie, you don't fucking listen, your dad is trying to protect your dreams from being destroyed like his was. It's like she doesn't appreciate it. And I hate to say that Adam has a point, but he does. Hell is the Sinners punishment. Charlie, you only don't understand because you aren't a Sinner yourself. And you have the audacity to get mad at Vaggie over a secret she never told you. I get it, I would be mad too, but at least talk about it instead of avoiding her. Vaggie had her reasons to not telling you. And in Masquerade, she fucking gets on my nerves. Like, Angel is trying to protect your ass from whatever Valentino would try to do because he doesn't want people to end up like him. Why else did you think he told you to go? He was a little harsh, but you don't fucking listen...

And what's more stupid is that you can try fixing everyone else's problems, but you can't even fix your own. What kind of good shit is that?

And you go and favor Sir Pentious and don't even consider Angel's feelings, like that part really made me want to punch the shit out of you

And as for the fans who complain about Helluva Boss and Hazbin Hotel episodes taking so long;

And be grateful, without Hazbin Hotel, Helluva Boss wouldn't even exist. Vivzie wouldn't even probably even though about it.