Facts about Hazbin Hotel characters

It's funny how Niffty and her pilot voice actor are two opposites. Niffty is the shortest one in the main cast while her pilot voice actor is the tallest.

And practically, Niffty is the only one in the main cast who's  straight. (Katie Killjoy and Lute straight, considering that Lute was acting pretty homophobic when she was talking about Vaggie's relationship with Charlie in Welcome to Heaven. Katie Killjoy was homophobic when she said in the pilot that she doesn't touch gays because she has standards, but ironically, she continuously touches Charlie)

• Cherri Bomb, Charlie and Sir Pentious (I think) are bisexual

• Vaggie is either queer lesbian (considering that she doesn't like men, but she's friends with them, like Angel Dust, Husk, and Sir Pentious)

• Angel Dust is gay

• Husk is confirmed pansexual

Alastor is comfortable with Niffty touching him, and also he's comfortable with Rosie and Mimzy as well.

• This is actually canon but Fat Nuggets was a gift for Angel from Valentino. It's actually sweet that even if Fat Nuggets was from Valentino, Angel Dust still kept him because Fat Nuggets means so much to him

 It's actually sweet that even if Fat Nuggets was from Valentino, Angel Dust still kept him because Fat Nuggets means so much to him

• Niffty was supposed to be Japanese because of her pilot voice actor, but I don't know if that's going to be still canon or not.

• Husk was originally created by Vivziepop's sister

• The reason why Alastor is Vivziepop's favorite is because he was the first character created. (Ironically, Angel Dust has more designs than him)

• Arackniss (Angel's older brother) Baxter, and Mimzy were originally in the main cast, but were removed for unknown reasons.

• Sir Pentious originally was going to be one of the antagonists in Hazbin Hotel, but it was changed.

• Charlie and Vaggie originally met in Charlie's high school years, but it was changed to Charlie meeting Vaggie after Vaggie's left eye and wings were slashed by Lute after she spared a demon kid in Extermination day. (They also met Angel Dust there as well, but that's probably not canon)

• Valentino is named after Vivziepop's pet cat

• Most of the Hazbin Hotel characters were based on animals.

° With Alastor being a deer
° Angel Dust and his family being spiders
° Husk being a cat
° Niffty was supposed to be a bug like demon
° Vaggie was originally a moth
° Baxter a fish
° Charlie, a goat/puppy
° Valentino a moth
° Sir Pentious, a serpent

• Velvette is the youngest Overlord in Hell and Zestial is the oldest.

• Angel Dust's birthday is on April Fools day, since he likes doing pranks on people

(Vivziepop must like the boys better because the girls hardly get any screen time)