Part 2: Cat ...Underwear?

"Sorry I wasn't really expecting company and I—" Apo started to fuss immediately at Mile picking up the dirty pile of laundry he had stacked in the center of his studio. His eyes went wide as his underwear fell out, immediately grabbed the bunched bundle from Mile's laughing arms and scurried to toss into his closet instead, "I haven't had time to do laundry."

"Apo. Seriously. It's fine," Mile hadn't stopped laughing at the quick pace Apo took to get the dirty clothes out of his hands, out of his sight, and left the man staring at the adorable flush that crawled from Apo's neck to the tips of his ears, "You're doing me a favor. Roof over my head and everything...how can I be judging you for your cat underwear? I didn't know there were so many kinds. I'll have to look them up now thanks to your educational undergarments." He looked over to the small Christmas tree, lightly decorated with random ornaments and lights, smiled at the adornments calmly.

An audible groan and shoulders hunched over by the bartender, "You did NOT see that?!"

"It ... they fell on the floor before you could pick them up. I'm hyper observant, sorry about that. They're cute?" Mile offered a precarious grin and watched Apo just go to flop atop his bed, from the looks of it was just a twin, and it left the guitarist looking around calmly. Very tiny, modest, and definitely wasn't meant for two occupants. There was a kitchenette, a table to eat with two seats, shelves that housed books of all sorts, a television with a PlayStation hooked in, and he hummed, "Like this place is cute."

"It's pathetically small..." Apo grumbled as he knew he'd brought over dates, not that the man was a date, it was a figure of speech and he sighed, "I came here with my life's savings, and I live with Miku, so I didn't need much."

"It's perfect," Assuring firmly, Mile offered a grateful clap of his hands together, bowed his head, a vision of appreciation to his host for the evening.

The sincerity in Mile's voice and the lack of sarcasm had Apo feeling more comfortable, despite the underwear saga a minute ago, and the younger cleared his throat as he sat up from his diva meltdown on his bed, "Bathroom's over there. If you want to shower, I have an extra towel on the shelf, and you have to turn the handle to the right...wait ten seconds EXACTLY...then turn to the left for the hot water."

Mile's brows raised up, "What happens if I do eleven seconds?"

"Your ass freezes, and I will laugh mine off when you scream at ice hitting you? I'll hear it. The walls are thin here."

Mile saluted, "Noted. Ten seconds. Anything else?"

Apo pondered a moment, looked over Mile's form, "I'll dig out some clothes for you. We're about the same size..." He popped to his feet, hopped over to Mile, hovered unconsciously close as he stopped a foot away from the man. He lifted his hand to measure their difference with a pout, "You're taller." Then poked Mile's forehead idly, "Shrink for my sake. I'm always taller than everyone else."

"...Probably a couple of inches..." Mile's breath hitched at the proximity of the adorable bartender. His eyes peered at the lines of eyelashes that were long, framed beautiful almond-shaped irises on a bronzed god-like face, and gulped down the lump of anxiety that festered in his throat, "I can just re-wear this. Really I don't want to impose." He needed Apo to step back for his sanity and did his best to control his wits. "Unless you have extra cat undies?"

"Shut up Mile!" The younger nudged Mile's shoulders with a grumble, making them stumble a bit from the force that was righted when Mile's hands settled themselves against his waist. It made Apo glance up into those eyes and try not to think about their position too much, no matter how comfortable Apo felt with Mile's grip or how perfect it seemed, the man was a stranger. He shook his head to lose the thought and hummed, "The answer is no by the way."