Ch. 1 New Start

(Zane in MM)

BOOM! BOOM! BOOM!

Man who the fuck is at my door man!

I turn my head and look at my phone...
Six-a-Fucking clock man and somebody at my damn door with this foolishness! I lazily get out the bed and crawl to the door. I get a few feet from the door and they still knocking.

"I'm coming God Damnit!" I yelled.

"Nigga who the fuck you yelling at?! Zane get yo ass up and open the door bitch!" The voice said.

Damn it ain't nobody but Tanieshai ghetto ass! I forgot she coming over to get ready for school.

I swung the door open and let this hoe in.

"Bring yo past ghetto loud ass in here fucking up my sleep and shit!" I said.

"Nigga fuck you, you said to come this early because you were doing my hair!" She yelled.

"Alright damn just stop yelling, go head and set up umma pee and brush my teeth." I mumble.

......................................

After i finished her hair, I simply put my curly hair in a low pony, and we both took showers and got ready. I put on my all black joggers with leather pockets, red and black Chicago Bulls baseball jersey unbutton, a fitted black tank top and all black forces. I finish my look with a black bucket and silver mk watch.

"Yass bitch slay all day, can't tell me shit!" I said while clicking pics in my full length mirror for Instagram.

"Bruh I know you ain't Instagraming without me?!" Tanieshai said.

I turn and look at my baddie of a best friend. she had on a similar outfit but instead she on black shorts, black crop top under her half button jersey and her hair is curl and laid.

"Yass mamas you did that!" I said.

"No we did that, boo if I ain't know us I would fuck us both bitch!" Shai said.

"You so damn stupid, but let's take pictures while we wait for our ride." I said.

..........................

Minutes later we hear Mykheal blow his jeep horn telling us to come outside. We go and get in the car and head to the school. Mykheal is a year older than us and in the tenth grade. We all been friends since grasshopper days he like a brother.

"Wassup yall?!" He spoke.

"Hey khe!" We spoke back.

"How yall been, are ya ready for yall first day off high school?" He asked.

"Yes I can't wait to find me a beau to indulge in!" She said all ratchet.

"I guess, you know I know just about everyone especially cuz I cheer." I said in a duh type of way.

"Well my bad you know I been ghost for a min"-

"And you have!" I cut him off with attitude. "You ain't been by the house, ain't text, called. I mean wassuh?!"

"My bad Zane I just been working and you know I play on the varsity team this year. How is everything with yo moms tho?" He said.

"Everything bless man, she come around or I'll go sit at the house with her."

"Yo I still can't believe yo moms let you stay on your own and you ain't nothing but 14." Tanieshai chimes in.

"I mean at the end of the day my mom trust that I got a good head on my shoulders and will make the right decisions . Plus I got a job even though I don't need it."

"Well we here, I'll holla at yall later." kheal said as we got out the car.

"Aight bye khe!" We said in unison.

..............................

We get to the front doors of the high school and look at each other.

" Alright babes the start of our last four years." shai said winking.

"Let's go slay bih!" I said. And like that we open the doors and start the day.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
So I know it's short but new story tell me what you think. Also if you want me to read your stories just ask. If you VOTE, COMMENT, and SHARE I'll do the same.

Thanks bunches!