Ch. 4 Bedroom Boom

(Hammer P.O.V.)

So me and shawty on the floor kissing and shit is getting real heated. I decide to move it to the bedroom so I pick him up and his legs around my waist all while still kissing and head upstairs. We get to the bedroom and I lay him on the bed and just take in the sight. Damn I bout to beat baby boy guts in.( A/N: someone actually told me that before eewww!)

So I started to undress him slowly starting with his shirt then soon to follow his pants and to my surprise he ain't got on no underwear, I let out a low chuckle.

"What?!" He asked confused

"So you know you was getting some dick huh?" I said smirking

"Boy boo you, I simply don't wear draws especially at night. Never know who or what will happen." he said with a playful smirk.

I smile my sexy smile and scoot him to the edge of the bed. "Bae come here." I say in my deep bedroom voice and pull him towards me.

______________________

(Zane P.O.V.)

Fuck! I'm horny as shit and this nigga want be all sentimental and shit. I'm tryna get some dick! I guess I'll take charge and rock his world. I lean up to kiss his lips and bring him down on top of me. His hands roaming all over my body, my breath hitching with the sensation of pleasure while he squeezes my nipple. Hammer lips leave mine and travel down to my neck biting and teasing the tender flesh, by this time I'm a moaning mess.

"Oh fuck aah!" I moan as he starts sucking on my nipples.

All of sudden I felt his finger slide inside of me. No lube or spit needed because I was wet as fuck( When I started having sex with a guy my ass will get wetter than a pussy). He slipped another finger in and I'm in pure bliss. I pushed him on his back and took off his pants and straddle him.

"Damn shawty you ain't playing games huh?!" He says whil I stroke him.

"This ain't shit to play about if we gone fuck then fuck all that foreplay shit and let's do it." I say as he hardens in my hand. he nods then flip us back over hovering over me. He places himself at my entrance and start to push in.

"Oh my god." I say taking in all ten thick curved inches. He holds it in place and kisses me. I nod for him to start moving.

"Damn bae you feel good." he grunts out.

"Shit nigga you feel good too." I whine out. "Damn hammer right there." I say as he hits a certain spot. He starts long stroking me and my eyes roll to the back of my head.

"You like dat dick bae" he says

"I love that dick baby keep going." I say covering my face because the pleasure is to unbearable.

"Nah baby boy let me see that pretty face while I pleasure you." he says removing my hands from my face holding them above my head. I feel pressure build up and I know I'm about cum.

"I-I'm fina nut hammer." I say releasing all over my stomach. "Fuck!"

"Get on top and show me how you ride." he says pulling out.

I get on top of him and slide down his dick and start riding slow. "Mmm fuck this ass so good." he says

I start riding faster and faster making our skin clap together. His lap is soak and wet from my juices. I turn going into the reverse cowgirl position and keep riding him.

"Damn nigga!" I say as I slow down my pace. I guess that was to slow for him because he grabs a hold of my hips and slam upwards in me with one powerful thrust. "OH MY FUCK!" I yelled

"What's my name?" He grunts . Oh no he didn't just say what's my name, nigga! I just won't answer him.

"I said what my name" he says a little more louder while increasing his pace. I still don't answer him but do feel another climax coming.

"I SAID WHATS MY NAME NIGGA!" He said through his teeth slamming in me with every word.

"Fuck DADDY nigga shit." I said reaching another climax. I can't take no more bruh I swear!

"I'm fina but bae Fuck!" He growls as he releases in me. and I collapse on top of him. "That shit was good as'l bruh."

"Yea it was now go so I can take a shower." I say kinda limping to the shower.

"Damn but I just put in work tho." he said slipping on his boxers.

"You did but I need to shower and sleep so yea bye." I say shoving him out the door and locking it. "Welp time to clean up." I say entering the shower.

Once I get out I put my hair in a Thot bun and put on sleeping clothes. I changed my sheets and went to bed feeling good.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
So yea how was that lmao I'm sorry for not updating but I will try to do it at least once a week. I love to hear feedback from you guys get your thoughts. thanks for the votes and comments I already received as well.
Follow me I follow back.

-How was that sex scene?

-How do you feel about Zane?

-What do you think of Zane just fucking and sending the nigga on his way?

Vote

Comment

Share

Thanks Bunches! 😘💋